Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Are we too good or we are just too nice to human being!!!!

Tuesday happily go gym..but din work out much due to me n ling was jus too lazy..you know??

then went amk to meet up with him and to chong pam for our nasi lemak.. was chatting bout career, bike, future etc.............. then was thinking changing bike to X8 soon.. either next month or ard 3mths time?? cause still can't bear with our current bike ah..

Today took half day MC really nt feeling well.. flu for the whole morning and my backache really get worse..

he came to fetch me ard noon to go see doctor.. just when I board his bike and turn out not long after saw this red car was suddenly jus so near to us.. and we got hit..

din knw what happen, all I knw was laying on the floor alrdy.. faster get up to get on my cloth and ring isit alright.. ya i knw i'm silly always check my stuff before myself.. and realise my shoe were gone, hands and legs were all in pain.. then i realise so many of my co. ppl were ard.. paiseh sia but was so happy that they were so concern to help out everything and stuff..

he was jus so angry lor.. and nearly beat the person up.. lucky she is a girl is not sure jialat one.. dear even called TP down.. at first the girl still insist it our fault.. but after we show her the tyre mark on the floor it show everything we got hit and drag pass.. and she is right behind of us.. if we wana sue her needless to say, we sure win..

but after sometime jus think abit and we decided to let her go.. jus pay for our medical fee and alittle of the bike fee will do.. see we got the injure and we din expect much from other.. what kind of person are we?? first time knw leh got injure end up still have to waste own pocket money for some stuff as well.. super not worth it.. but see she jus got her licence this month if we sue her she sure minus 6 point..

let her go lor.. what to do.. we are so kind and nice.. but will other's treat us the same as well?

what make me so paiseh.. almost half of the co. ppl were ard and saw everything and even my big big boss were so KPO to came out to see as well.. but was happy that everyone care for me so much.. helping me out there..

tks so much of you out there for the help and concern.. really appreciate.. esp ppl calling and sms asking whether am I fine and ask me to take care of myself and bf.. even my boss as well.. thou he still can joke with me nonsense stuff.. anyway when at the accident scene i was still joking ard as well..

ling tks for ur slipper & hugs.. abit spoiled my papillio sandals.. dun worry he owe me 2 pair for the damage cum interest.. wahahahaha.. you think i'm so evil??

so nice of stanley.. called to ask me take MC and rest at home.. those work stuff jus leave it to him will do.. telling him very sorry.. a additional burden for him.. but he scold me for being silly dun say this kind of thing.. as long as I can recover no matter how long he need to cover me also will be fine.. oh gosh think i better tell the doctor i wana take 1 month MC.. :D

rush to motor shop to put his bike there to get repair.. then to clinic to get a check up.. so paiseh lor everyone was simply looking at us.. but was in really a bad pain.. honestly hor we could have gone to hospital de.. but we dun wana the poor driver to pay so much for the medical fee.. so we went to clinic.. so stupid rite..

at first everyone there was saying dear was in a worse condition than me.. but the doctor over there say mine is worse.. so who should i believe?

aft consultation, next will be X-Ray.. and some of the stupid attitude nurse and f***ing helper was so idiotic.. of cos there's nice one too.. ppl who show me attitude and i will show them back my attitude.. what call ppl name until so unhappy dun blame me for being rude to say back and knw we are in pain still so violent to pull our hand and leg for the X-Ray.. damn it.. tmr still goin back to collect the report.. see their face i also sick of it..

for the dressing part.. i like the nurse alot.. friendly yap.. this is the part i cried.. realli weep.. thot my wound is those black oil kana de then only till the nurse told me then i knw my wound is got burn and there's even those over burn skin left super hard lor.. can't even cut away have to apply medi with the big big wound together.. you knw hw i feel? no.. this is the first time i got into such accident.. to other or dear it consider a minor case.. but for u it a impact to me esp when you got to knw that ur skin and flesh was being burn.. wtf @$%#$%#

last station to collect our medicine.. told dear what the nurse have tell me.. so i cry again.. making him feel even worse.. i knw he's very guilty bout it.. now my right hand 4 fingers all swollen.. almost can't move much, or so call fast. No energy as all.. if u wan me to hold on something using my right hand i will drop it one the floor as well.. yap hard to sms too.. can't even wear my ring in lor.. was telling the doctor over there that my right hand finger was usually S size now become M size liao la..

when his hse to get change and to collect bike.. lastly to change his top size.. so nice of the person who allow me to change.. wheeeeeeeeeeee and got myself another new adidas jacket again.. really damn nice lor.. sorry no pict.. in pain right now..

In order to finish this post I took at least half an hrs more to complete than usual.. sad rite.. and even have to lie to my family bout my injury is i fall down the drain de.. white lie's.. dun wish to see them worry for me..

realise something today.. dear really have a heart of gold.. which only i can see.. cause i know him the best..

gona let rest now.. tmr still goin dwn to collect the report.. pray hard that nothing goes wrong..

No comments: