Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm ugly ugly ugly..My face is disfigure.....

~~~SAVE ME~~~

anyway I have a very "fruitful weekend" SLEEPINGzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...wonder hw did I manage to slp so much.. since fri I got home ard 4am in the morning of sat and got to slp ard 6am.. then I woke up ard 7pm evening.. had my dinner and online blah blah and qiang called to ask me out..

Me: I say oh so where u guys goin?

Qiang: anyplace you dun feel like goin?

Me: oh everywhere also dun feel like goin..wahahahahaha....

aft dear reach feel hungry again cook 1 big bowl of maggie mee for my supper with egg and coke for my supper and dear leh playing final fantasy again..so aft my supper fall asleep at ard 1am again..

then Sunday woke up ard 2pm order pizza hut delivery..happily ate my egg as breakfast before my lunch within last than 1hour.. and back to my bed again to slack while watching 'nite at the musuem' again.. half way nearly fall alseep and the stupid phone rang...qiang ask me out again..hmm this time I jus tell him oh later lah aft my lunch even thou I had alrdy finish my lunch..

slack till ard 6pm then finally willing to go find them..took a cabby down..and play bowling with them..I only played 1 round aft they finish 2 games..cos kind of tempted by them..

then down to chom pang for dinner again..this time round 1 stingray, 1 tian ji, 1 duck meat, 1 fish soup and 8 bottle of tigger when I leave..so doesn't knw hw much more did they have aft I left..sia la eh reali will grow fat if I continue to slp so much and eat so much lor..

dear came to fetch me back..reached home make ice-cream to eat again..then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz again..

see our score?? hong got even better score in the previous game a 163 lol..

Today..busy busy..learn and do so much new stuff..tmr will be even worse..though it kind of hard or definitely will suffer in the beginning but kind of happy as well..duno why..

that idiot manage 'hk' go and make fun of me by saying it very noisy aft I move up..eh eh u wana find a fight with me isit?

ok i'm mentally tired..so what to do now??SLEEP

the erxin wound on my nose

here to announce that i'm disfigure..arghh please get well soon..

No comments: