Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Weirdy Me!!!!

Haha..ytd promise qiang to go california fitness with him but as usual either one of us will always over slept..and ytd was me..haaa slept till 5pm lol..oops..feel great.. sleeping is the best thing okay..

today got my confirmation letter from HR..alrdy knew all the detail.. yap letter is jus a form of black and white evidence lor.. tks ah tay and everyone.. really very appreciate when I knw so many ppl in the co. reali care & concern for me that much.. thanks everybody.. Adore all of you so much..

dear came to pick me up aft my OT..rush all the way dwn to amk hub for fish & co. due to my craving for hot chocolate cake.. hee.. ever since 2yrs ago i'm falling for it till NOW.. reach there alrdy 9.40pm lucky they still allow us to go in..anyway we are the last customer.. hee, ordered our favourite seafood platter, soup of the day and hot chocolate cake..*yummy* chatting with dear and knw that he is proud of me.. tks dear for all the support u always be for me and endure my hot temper when i'm so stress up with work always vent anger on u.. love you my dear..

wanted to go meet up with qiang they all.. but seem they have not much program so chose to go back instead.. kind of tired as well.. shoulder damn SOUR got lots of lemon sticking on my shoulder.. hee.. oh ya something got to knw from dear that last nite I have been laughing while sleeping..

He: dear what happen why so happy?

Me: continue to smile till my eye totally cannot open..
He: *blur* are u alright? what dream that make u so happy?

Me: nth jus a nightmare..(continue to smile)

He: huh????? nightmare but why u seem so happy?

Me: cause there were you in my dream...

actually I don't really rmb what's going on.. jus briefly understand from dear and trying to recall..then finally I rmb ler..but really no idea what dream I had..hee..

No comments: