Saturday, June 09, 2007

Got a shock when I woke up today..it alrdy 7pm ler lor..totally din knw that well I still think the time when i get up was only 2 or 3pm lol..

accidently cut my nose..and it was bleeding lor..it reali those small cut but duno why it bleed so much..

normally when u keep mentioning someone in ur blog or rather to say every single post..it mean that the person is very impt to you..

recently I realise my name din appear much in ur blog anymore or rather to say nth much u will mention bout me..

haiz nth much just feel like kind of sad or not very good feel but that's all only and dun think too much aft viewing my blog..mayb u din realise or mayb u jus dun wish to hurt me so you always will say something to make me feel better when i'm ard with you..

Sometime I jus wonder if one day I have suddenly disappear in this world you might not have realise or rather no feel bout it or mayb not much feel?? I duno..and dun wish to know, incase I knw the answer which I dun wish to know at all..

No comments: