Sunday, July 01, 2007

Now damn EMO damn PISS OFF.. argghhh EMO!!!!!

last wed aft accident did mention bout the jacket i brought.. here the pict.. fuck lor.. when for the fucking basturd chinese medication who use the stupid marker to draw on my injury part for them to have a easier time recognise.. but fuck lor the first time i wear it leh.. then was holding the jacket on my hand.. think must be lidat then kana my jacket as well.. jus brought the previous day and wear on first day lidat liao..

thinking of throwing it away.. if nt the more i see the more pekchek i'm.. damn it come to think of it.. fucking wun go back that shop anymore.. spoil my jacket.. i hate them.. GET LOST!!!!

the jacket which i jus brought and love alot
the next day it become like this. @#%^!$^

(THURSDAY)..went polyclinic to collect our report with him.. happily bring my new jacket along to wear.. din knw later on something bad will happen to my beloved stuff.. die also mus find a way out to cure my lovely jacket..

nth crack or lose of our bone.. jus that dear bone was alittle out of place and mine i hurt the surface of the bone skin that's why it swollen..

aft the chinese medication was in damn piss off mood for my jacket.. blaming him for bringing me to such kind of place.. i reali put the blame on them alot.. then quarrel with him.. walk away alone.. jus dun feel like talking to anyone for the time been..

the piss off face aft the idiot marker which spoil my jacket.

walking all the way to bus stop.. purposely took my own sweet time.. dun feel like goin back or anyway jus wana be alone for awhile.. finally saw this bus stop wit the bus i wanted to board.. the more i see the more angry i'm with the bandage.. remove it immediately even before i reach home..

(FRIDAY)..he came over to find me..ask my mom hw my jacket liao.. then she say alrdy wash twice ler but still got the market ink leh.. damn pekchek.. dear saw my expression immediately told me he will get me exactly the same one for my back then throw this away in order that i wun get piss off anymore.. i knw the stan isn't very big but hor i'm someone whom reali kind of 'wan mei zhu yi ze'.. no matter what as long as the things i love i dun wish to see any stan on them lor.. nt even a SINGLE DOT.

slack at home and rest before we went out for our 2nd chinese medication.. pei him there dun wana get my cloth dirty again.. cos his hand reali kind of jialat.. but mine are not better jus that i'm angry with them dun wish to let them do my hand and shoulder anymore.. but dear was saying at least go 1 more time.. see he so sincere to ask me go then i shall go for the 1 last time.. tis time i wear something i dun mind them making dirty and i can jus throw away de..

ya damn regret for bringing my new jacket.. sld bring the other jacket i have the day before.. DAMN IT!!!

my character handsome rite.. help him to play abit before goin out.

went to look for X8 before we go for our CM again.. but to our disappointment.. X8 have stop producing ler.. even the agent also take back the bike ler.. heard from those motor shop ppl that even in future when we wana buy the spare part also mus import ler..

dear die die also wan X8.. then i tell him actually i dun mind getting GILERA RUNNER..hee all the bike he buy mus ask me first whether can or not.. due to the fear i have on the exhust pipe.. then he wan buy X8 also because it very comfortable for me.. he dun wish me to sit until very unhappy too.. nt getting SUPER FOUR Spec 3 next yr liao.. cos of the exhust pipe too near to the stand ah.. heee.. dear jus too sweet to me liao..

checking out 'Gilera runner' now.. will be getting it next month.. wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! can't wait.. and not forgetting i saw a bike which i like alot.. dear say once i got my licence then he buy for me.. reali those small small bike.. i only wan to ride to work ah.. so dun nid something big also..

went botak jone for dinner aft checking out those bike..

our fish and chip. yummy, i wana eat it again.

the additional chicken wing we order. not so nice. end up i only ate 1 wing nia.

and the even worse satay.. satay still okay la but not the sauce it suck.

aft the erxin CM.

took off the bandage once i reach home. skin allergy ah. see the blue black as if i kana beat.


aft bathing rush to orchard to catch our movie 'transformer'.. i give 5/5 full marks for the movie.. was so excited since it start till it end.. even stop eating the family popcorn we brought.. haaa end up din even eat up till half pack of it lol.. hee.. oops.. but i reali love the show alot lor.. still rmb when i was young used to play transformer with my bro.. if i'm nt wrong we still have the toy lor.. if my mother din throw them away.. *pray hard* arghhh.. intend to get the DVD once it out.. jus wana keep it only.. hee :D awaiting for part 2 to be out.. *waiting*

the thing he got for me @ cineleisure. :D


reach home alrdy 3+am ler.. next day morning 10am go to get up.. meeting ling and kit..


was so excited checking out even more motor stuff from online with him till 4+am.. then slp zzzzzzzzzz.. still so happy..


(SATURDAY)..ling called him to morning call us.. got a shock why she din call me instead leh.. arghh ignore was too tired.. then back to slp even thot he call me to wake up ler.. haaaa.. aft get up still tell him aiya still early take my own sweet time to get up and wash up.. oops expected yes we are late..


meet ling and kit at crystal jade for breakfast.. suddenly order porriage and got them a shock.. heee wanted to eat something light ah.. duno why.. nt feeling too good to eat something too oily aft the accident..


next station KTV>>>>>>>>>>

lalalalalalalala

like alittle kid..

ghosy sis

we

ah kit seem to sing until abit sian 8X

whohoooooooooooooooo

muackzzzzz

aft the KTV session.. wanted to go check out more on the bike stuff.. hee but the shop close ler.. so we head to orchard directly instead.. he wanted to get his slipper from there..

had dinner at our favourite ramen shop.. then headed home.. cannot walk too much so only can go awhile lor..

love the floor but not my pale face, look so ugly.

cause he make me angry.. so he brought those stuff for me to eat.. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. but i still miss the cute eeyore he dun wan to buy for me.. cause he was saying my mom is goin to kill him for sure if he get more soft toy for me.. i knw i can open a shop of my own for selling all my precious..

(SUNDAY) wake up ard 4pm.. head super super pain and flu was jialat.. scare my wound got infection.. hope it fine.. dun wish to MC anymore.. need to go back and clear my work stuff ler..

this few days reali mus tks dear for bringing me here and there and holding me even thot he injured himself worse than me.. haaa honestly this few days i keep goin out but hor i reali din walk much leh.. reali those walk abit abit only.. wonder tmr hw am i goin to work with the leg limping.

GUYs.. dun miss me so much wor.. tmr i'm back to work alrdy.. miss ******* haaa.. and tmr finally can ******* again wor.. argghhh there's something nid to hand up soon.. OT sure come again once i'm back to work.. argghhh cannot go to california fitness until i'm fully recover.. NB NB NB.. I miss suntanning, exercising, running here and there etc........... and for the 3days MC i miss 3 meal.. wed manager came from hongkong treat, thurs ong bday treat & fri to our director condo for catering and games.. ya totally miss out all 3 days of fun lo.

anyway got back my papillio sandals from ling ytd.. thot only kana black oil stan.. end up if even 1 part of the design is gone.. with a little of deep in lor.. hmmm thou i like the sandals design alot.. but not choice la.. lucky the sandals save me if nt is my whole leg kana stuck into the tyre ler.. getting 3 pair's of my papillio sandals soon. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

STAY TUNE...........................................

No comments: