Saturday, June 09, 2007

Yipee....

previous nite watch youtube 'Qi Tian Da Sheng' with ah dear till 2am..gosh..so sweet n nice of him knowing i'm not feeling well keep doin this n that for me as for the detail it a *secret :P dear was saying I reali think the following day doesn't have to work..so late ler still dun wan to slp and insist on watching youtube..

morning alrdy no mood for work..get up super late..knowing dear will sent me there..then after finish preparing everything I jus sit on the bed and jus stare into the air due to last nite having slight fever as well..dear suggest me to take leave so I can rest more then aft he settle finish his stuff will come over to fetch me out..but I jus tell him no I will go work..still haven finish teaching suhua..if nt who will take over my stuff..


reach bike alrdy 8.30am, out of sudden wanted to eat mac donald so I told him lor..and haaaaa he fetch me to mac to get my burger..ya knowing i'm late for work ler but aiya heck care..long long 1 time mah..

was excited the whole day..cos finally can go shopping ler..really need to get alot of things..but as usual not enough time to get all my stuff..shall wait till next week or when we free to go shopping again :D

dear promise to reach 6pm sharp to fetch me..can't even late for 1min or even 1 second if not he will get punch or punish..while am so busy settle some stuff din notice it goin to be 6.15pm soon and he not yet reach..so I jus called and shout 'oei you are late' then he only reply 'reaching' dooooooooooooooooooo..and hang up the phone..so I use the fastest speed to pack up my stuff and run off to the front door to meet him..jus nice when I reach he alrdy there ler..from far I use those sickening face and keep pointing at my watch to him..

then suddenly saw there's something behind his back..omg omg he went to get my favourite pig pig cushion from 'Happy House' omg..tks dear for the surprise..no wonder you are late la..aiyo..

rush home to put the stuff and out we go to orchard..our plan is to go shopping and get his sis bday present the 'gucci' bag..and some of my stuff too..before we reach the boutique I told him that I got a feel today I sure get something from there de..he jus simply dun believe..cause he knw I wun touch my saving money unless for studies la..cos normally whatever thing I buy I will jus use my cash on hand and totally not my saving one..but this time I break my own rules..oops..

looking ard for the bag his sis wanted de..at first we totally can't find it at all..then lucky when we reach the last corner finally we saw it..so without much thinking we jus take the new piece and continue to look ard..then saw so many bag only 2 bag I love..so I jus grab 1 first :D the another one will wait for my anniversary present dear getting for me..but I will get him a gucci bag for our anniversary as well..shhhhh he din knw that..i alrdy aim what to get for him ler..

saw this damn nice key chain as well..dear keep asking me to buy it down lor..but I dun wan..my key's reali very full liao..then aft leaving the store dear saying u buy liao in future when u got ur own car u can put it with ur car key..wahahahahaha I was telling dear when wor??? i'm such a spendthrift and now still schooling as well.. but will get a gucci dolly shoe for my new year..yipee damn nice okay..

anyway I was telling dear dun get the big bike la..bo hua..10k plus lor..I told rather he invest the money with me on a car..then I let him drive..and maintain the current bike for his normal working transport..then dear say the car let me drive..he help me pay half..he got the bike can ler..so whenever we go out we jus use the car lor and also for my personal use..but I will always go fetch him whenever I can :D..unless exceptional cases la.. It jus our planning cum thinking..whether will it come true..when the time is up we shall knw.. for car this will take yrs ba aft I graduate 8X but scare in the mean time dear when to buy his big bike liao :(

went A/X to see ah dear belt..but nth caught his attention..hmmm nth caught mine as well..aft having our ice-cream it alrdy 9.30pm so faster when up to see our perfume..getting dear perfume for being so guai and get his ....... PASSED looking ard din manage to get the one he like..was walking toward the entrance then suddenly rmb still gt mine wanted to turn back to get my perfume then the guard say cashier alrdy close ler..wtf only 9.45pm lor not yet 10pm leh..but aiya nvm la.. anyway haaa he say something which make me real happy lor..

while on our way back dear asking whether where do I still wish to go?? hmm aft thinking for ard 5sec I told him we go cine lor..since that idiot xiao ter keep saying I have forgotten cine this place liao so was thinking of goin over to find him and of cos shop ard..din manage to see him no fate..brought eeyore from more than words..arghh kiddy plus label me..arghhh eve ah eve no no u can't be so spendthrift okay..

then at nite acc dear home to bath and get his working pass before heading back to my hse..share fried rice with him since his family alrdy buy for him..then dear mom give me some fruits to eat duno frm what thailand de..yap very nice and sweet..duno what the name of the fruit leh..rush down to dear sis hse to pass her the present to give her a surprise..can see she reali very happy..but hor too bad the person nv give the dustbag and we din even realise it until when we leave orchard..aiya next time must check..haiz we too trust the ppl over there liao..or mayb the bag doesn't come with dustbag??but it impossible lor unless wallet la..

my super super curry puff
at first wanted to get this bag..but due to some misunderstanding I give up this..but nvm :D

banana choc and green tea cum red bean ice-cream

taka fountain

dear secretly took a pic of me

wanted to help him snap 1 as well but eh dear where u looking at?

okay look over here

we

acting cute

yowhooooo

lying on his nice shoulder

we brought this for ah dear sis

the eeyore, pig cushion plus a card from ah dear. got a shock when I saw there's this card in the paper bag with the cushion..knw what he wrote??so sweet of him some encouraging words and congrat for my promotion..very touching

the bag I got for myself


Today.....moving house..today afternoon offically hang over my job to another colleague and from next week onward I will be doin my new job scope but I also help to clear the current on hand stuff for the 1 last time and lian email me something make me feel super feel lor..whole afternoon have been busy moving all my stuff..haaa boss and my new colleague also help as well..then what I do is to move my own barang barang.. anyway duno why I start to miss ppl at first floor..ya I knw some of ppl keep saying I dun wan them and move up ler..arghh so much "feel"

my old desk..now become so empty and deserted..bye bye!!

my new sitting desk..actually it was only beside my previous previous sitting..haa & I think my desk look so kidish lor :D

at nite bowling session with the co. again..yap this time go ling hse first before we go OCC to find them..had dinner with her family..it seem like my own family lol..I really like the dinner alot..

aft the bowling acc ling to sent her bro home before we come out again..go back OCC to find ben 'my new boss', stanley and darren to go out together..so end up we decide to go bishan for a movie 'ocean 13' a not bad show..but too bad was too tired fall asleep in the middle of the show and got a shock by that idiot ben go n pull my nose..next time dun allow him to sit beside me..so naggy keep asking hw I think of him as a boss..hello now we are still friend leh haven offically become boss so no comment yet..

ling move too fast ler la

at least better

the director and manager was also the guy we wish our future husband will be like them..handsome, a very good career plus abit beng.. 8X anyway wonder why our co. ppl especially those guy love to bet with one another if they spare or strike the other's will pay $2..manager and director okay..this..so funny rite


No comments: