Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Bad bad bad headache been having serious flu..but it come n goes as fast as 'thunder'..

A very busy day..so busy till I jus got home..

Lots of things to memorise..

oh ya darLing this fri are we still having the surprise party for that boonpue or we jus go out and tt's all..that idiot clement still haven give me his ans and now lam was asking where will we be goin on fri nite after the co. bowling event..

so weak..I wana sleep early today..but dear coming over and I wish to acc him more..tmr will be another busy day..

something funny..this afternoon was online booking the movie ticket 'fantastic 4' then got a shock by all the empty seat it have..only 3 or 4 is alrdy book feeling something amiss..so I turn over to ask mun what's today date?? munx: 6 Jun ah why? oops I even thot she lie to me and check out the calendar myself..gosh nearly book a 13 Jun ticket..arghh what's go into my mind..I thot today 'fantastic 4' is out alrdy..and this is not the first time if i'm not wrong last week also the same by thinking 'transformer' is out alrdy..even argue with mun lor..arghhh pekchek..

haaaa mayb jus can't wait to watch both 'fantastic 4' & 'transformer' ba..

tmr gona go dwn adidas to get dear top..for his jogging use..a noti boy who love to jog but also those lazy type de..shall get him something so he will go exercise more..

seriously I need to buy eyebrown pencil ler..if nt reali not I will become someone without eyebrown..hahaha joking..but jus look dull without my eyebrown been drawn and hor I finishing mine soon..

got to go bath now before mom came back to snatch the bathroom with me again..

and hor ling rmb ah I mus be the first friend u call to ur bday party..NONONO not friend is SIS..this time round I wana be the big sis..and this will depend on the amount of present I will get for u as well..so u knw what to do :D

No comments: