Monday, June 18, 2007

Back to track..let's start from the week when I become so busy till reali tired on blogging so much..

Tuesday afternoon got dawn a farewell lunch.. OT till 11pm..

Wednesday we got sara a bday cake with 10 big candles and buy her lunch..who ask her to keep telling everyone that she is 100yrs old so we shall fulfilled her wish..hee..

anyway quite a bad mood on wed..so nth more shd be mention..

she was so shock to see the cake. Me & lian having hard time hiding it from her lor. Actually there's alot of chance that she is able to see it but wonder why she don't
sara was so touch that she weep. omg feel happy that she appreciate what we did..
hard time blowing the candles huh. hee

Happy Birthday. Mayb u pretty and happy always :)

Thursday finally I get to leave wrk place at 6.30pm. this time round dear was on time he reach at 6pm but I still can't go off gona clear something before I go off. Went orchard. Brought afew things. dear wanted to get me the pencil case from roxy but nth caught my attention and I dun reali like the mat'll as well. Shall look for other ba.


Goin ard went heeren he got me something :) then saw this nice burberry bag giving away as long as you buy perfume more than $180 or $190. haa telling dear eh why nt I buy a perfume for u and myself from burberry. jus because of the bag la. I think i'm quite crazy. Always do this kind of silly thing. spend a total of $200 for the burberry 2 bottle of perfume.


was telling him that infact I still prefer the Dior2 de. then he was saying shall get it for me. But I dun wan siao. I still got perfume at home lor. I rather he buy other thing for me. ya ppl who knw me will ask the same thing as him. what else can I buy for u wor? u got so much thing ler.


got our movie ticket for friday nite de 'Fantastic 4' finally..wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!


the bag he got for me to carry when I always go to california fitness.
the 2 bottle of perfume I brought but so many freebies and i'm not gona use it also. duno for what sia. hee only the bag i'm realli interested in. :D


Friday nite almost kill hk. wanted to leave @ 9pm. then some issue have to solve lah. then 10.45pm clear those stuff ler. and he was alrdy outside waiting for me.


rush home to change and down to cineleisure for our movie. kind of moody mayb too tired ler ba. still can't find the pen holder from more than words. lots of outlet been out of stock of that cute hello kitty pen holder ler. argghh pekchek wana get it to put in office de.


Saturday morning did somthing very noti. 8X one of my alarm clock which I always use is in a very low batt situation so it goes real slow. then he wake up and ask me up as well. tell him i'm reali tired and intend to slp back. then next moment I get up went to take a look at my hp realise it 9plus and he did mention before wana go blading early in the morning. so go and fan him up. keep telling lies that it alrdy afternoon 3plus ler. which it was show in my slow clock. hee and he reali believe. slack in room for ard 2 hr and get out to have our meal shared which my parent brought. went back room to prepare continue to lie saying so late ler dun feel like goin ler. before leaving the house i told him wahahahah now only 12pm leh. oops. he almost kill me keep saying no wonder he's so tired.


acc him back home to change and get his blade as well before heading down to ECP. halfway there is rain like siao lor. when we reach there the rain seem to get even bigger. settle down @ mac donald to get our lunch first while waiting for rain to get smaller so we can go out to blade. told him i wish to blade in the rain but he only allow if the rain did get smaller.


so lucky jus nice as we finish our 3 combo meal with all upsize. scary rite? big eater sia. floor was damn damn wet when we blade. at first was blading in a normal speed. then aft awhile get abit noti we decided to blade pass everyone. haa with him ard I always can blade damn fast lor.


blade till the end which is our favourite place. take pict and try some new skill over there as well. keep taking pict while blading back as well. then suddenly this couple whom we have over take them earlier on have pass by us. then the bad him was saying eh jus nw we over take them then now they finally over take back us. and intend to chase them back so we keep our phone and rain suddenly was back and was quite big as well.


use our full speed to blade then saw this big pool of water was telling him eh how come so much water wor. the next moment i was on the floor. sob sob sob he faster came over to hug me up and look at the injury i got while i only care for my blade. he was saying i'm so crazy only care for blade and not myself. but heart pain sia white color de leh and now what got scratches some more even more heart pain lor.


and this make me the queen of the day and till the day i recover and become back the normal princess to him. hee. enjoy the queen day so much. so try nail polish @ amk hub with him helping me to wrap off using their nail polish remover and me keep changing so many color. oops. abit purposely la. hee actually it better than past lor when i always apply on his nail instead of mine. wahahahahaha see i'm better now rite.


happy day always end very fast. and i'm back home to rest with my injury aft the shopping.


pose!!!!!!!!

kaoz always this pose de leh

no act cute pls. cause u are not. wahahahahaha (kidding)

titanic

super act sia. so what u blade better than me wor
looking for gold on the floor

and up in the sky as well

wana be in the pict too

the super act cute of him

our K2 blade

I nearly reach the floor

the injury on my big tigh

ok la actually quite small. but sure will pain when bath what

all because of him I spoiled my beautiful blade and leg.

having our favourite snack 'ICE-CREAM'

nicey nice

ya i'm always so tomboy i know

help.. i got poison from the ice-cream :D

the even more disgusting thing he put the whole ice-cream into his mouth. and this show that he reali got a big mouth. wahahahaha

the only things we got for the day

sunday sleeping day wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. and also my favourite day.

monday gumbateh. proven something today wor. ok la actually was quite happy aft hearing what the ******* says it keep me goin and happy. wheeeeeeeeee.

ok have decide to give up the course even thou i will waste a few hundred buck for nth. but i reali have no time for it ah. but nw everything if not up to confirm still waiting for reply. hope, pray and wish can get back a reply which I love to see.

No comments: