Sunday, June 03, 2007

Jus came back from the ah pek gathering...

Jus now went yishun chom pang for dinner with friends..

knw what we ate? 2 large plate of lala, 1 large roast duck, 1 large roast meat, 1 middle fried oyster, 1 kai lan, 1 rojak and 14 to 16 bottle of tiger.. will I get stomachache?? and I also order extra coke and ice lemon tea cause doesn't wan to drink so much beer ah..

chatting for ard 4hrs then took cab home alone cause they wana go for another drinking session while i'm alittle bit of tired and also tmr still have to wrk ah..

jus feel that sound like i'm one of the ah pek as well..haaa all of us very young only lor..but the things we do sound so old..oops..hee..anyway got a free damn funny video clip..hee..

and for sherman next whole week I knw u are free..but i'm not..wahahaha.

mon = OT

tue = california fitness

wed = OT

thurs = pei my ah dear

fri = sld be OT again then at nite might meeting friend out

sat = hmmm u can try asking me out

sun = sleeping day for me..thank you....

No comments: