Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Having injury on my little knee but I still go California fitness and wasted a $200 for nth :(

Wheeeee..ytd when california fitness aft wrk @ 8pm. on our way there had so much fun. laughter and miss chatting with ling or been so close with her ler. mayb we are jus too busy with our stuff recently.

when to buy Yami Yogurt (favourite ice-cream) before heading to gym, and to Adidas to brought a top for my ah dear.

Did my regular routine exercise. hee but this time have a longer jog on the trackmill 24mins. hee ya with plaster on my wound lucky it heal fast if not sure.....................................

Since so long I really had a good laugh, which mean really laugh until stomach pain those kind de..knw it kind of paiseh having so much nonsense and crap on the way back.

when admiratly for supper till 12plus then................feel something was amiss on my body. hmmm it really was.

yap and knw what, I have decided to withdraw from the school altough I will need to pay a forfeit or $200 buck for the admin fee. but no choice. just too busy will wait till i'm more free and schedule is not so tight anymore and will go back to my study.

the top I got for him, he love this kind of top alot. I duno why
@ admiratly mac donald

something which make us so happy :D

No comments: