Monday, June 25, 2007

In a damn freaking bad mood now!!!

Don't ever misinterpret my words okay. Go think what u want lah, all my sweet heart words became a shit.

Heard there will be dress code for our co. soon.. kind of excited.. working in a MNC co. for 1yr+ been longing for ppl in the office wearing so formal.. jus can't stop laughing when come to think of it.. imaging lian, me, mun everyone wearing so formal.. altought i'm excited but also for a small period of time.. as it still fresh to me, once aft sometime I will get sick of it and wish to wear back normal clothing.

Anyway infact we do have dress code.. just that people from started to wear jean on mon to thurs, to 3/4 then skirt and to those knee short lor.. even can wear until like jus wake up from the bed lidat.. oh gosh..

Pocket gona have a hole again but also an excuse for me to get more cloths. wahahahahaha.

Saw something today. what a liar again. but am smiling inside my heart, all I want is to prove something. which I think i'm so so correct. ya I knw i'm sicko.

That's all. Goin to watch youtube again. BYE!!!!

No comments: