Saturday, June 02, 2007

Slacking whole day at home..

finished 放羊的星星 ep 12 but ep 13 not out yet.. sad :(

been watching youtube, scv and vcd for the whole day till abit giddy liao..jus came back from dinner..had fish head steamboat..nicey nicey..

brought CLEO back to read..if not I will be watching vcd again liao..

anyway today was plan to go out shopping..hahaha shopping is what I always do not window shop but getting things..everytime the more stress I have in work the more I will buy.. haaaa the only way to distress..this doesn't apply to everyone but to me..YES i'm this kind of person..

but wonder why always wanted to go out end up will be soooooooooo sooooooooo lazy and slack at home.. I really need to go out get my perfume liao.. finished whole 3 bottle of perfume in last 2yrs?? 1 bottle of mango and 2 bottle of Lanvin...total 300ml lol..wonder hw I use it de..

now only left with 1 bottle of Lanvin..oops hee anyway I brought 3 bottle of LANVIN "ECLAT D'ARPEGE" @ 1 go with all 100ml..hee love the fragance so much.. but it too light to last for whole day..

hope tmr i'm not lazy enuff to get up and get out of the house to go SHOPPING..i'm just a shopping queen..or so called a shopping craze...but when i'm lazy it jus like a pig.. haaa or someone fetch me there then I will really get out.. wonder how am I gona force myself to go school since july.. orchard leh so lazy lor.. hope by tt time dear will came to fetch me back home as well.. wahahahahaha

waiting for dear to come..haaa later goin to watch shrek 3 with my dear.. so nice of him.. even thou how tired he is he still willing to acc me for a movie.. thanks my dear.. he always let me win or go along my way cause all he wan to see is my smile or happy.. tks dear.. knw that u working so hard for our future yet still wana pei me so much.. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

No comments: