Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Damn fucking pissed off now...

Don't talk to me now..my mood can change faster than any other things..

@#&$*&@^$* I hate ppl hiding things from me..No matter who this apply to everyone..unless u are not anyone I know..

Anyway I spending my own hard earn money..so ppl out there please get this clear..i'm not earning as little as what you guys will think that I need to spend my bf money then I can get all my stuff or what..so what goes out seriously normally is guy pay for the food and movie what..and also dun sound as if I never treat him as well..

for the present and branded stuff..please hor he buy for me but I also buy back for him..not as little as what u guys expected..and it also not cheapo one okay..dun expect paying little out and getting big stuff back okay..i'm fair and square hw much I got is hw much I will return..

lost my mind and mood..feel like hitting on something..better get some alcohol to drink before I start doin stupid thing again..I will get mad once I lost my temper..

wanted to get chanel sunglasses or the burberry blur label bag..but dun think i'm goin to get it..if not what ppl thot I get it for FOC again..hey my OWN MONEY hor..

back to track today jus went to california fitness..finally reali got the time to go train myself up..

went adidas to buy jacket and wanted to get him a top from adidas too..but no time to search for his size liao so jus grab mine and pay for it since we are late for the personal trainer blah blah blah.....then aft exercise went HANs for dinner cum supper..effort all gone to drain....

so many things I wana blog..but sorry really no mood at all..dun feel like talking anything much..jus let me be silent first...................................

from right (oldest) to left (latest):
Pink NY frm 77street, White frm Giodano, Grey frm Espirit, White frm Guess, Brown frm Lost&Found, Black frm Adidas, Brown frm forgotten, Yellow frm Everlast, Blue frm Nike and last but not least light brown frm Adidas..there's one more white jacket at office..
my new jacket

was playing scissor, paper, stone with ling when we were in the 'Steam Room'
the loser will get beating on hand..see what she did to me!!!!
the card

Munchies

cute box? another present for yy

the necklace frm clement

got shock when saw this necklace hanging on my com aft my lunch

No comments: