Friday, March 30, 2007

Thurday

dear sent me this mms to tell me he is a blue ninja wana ask me to take care of myself -_-"
throwing away some bag which are abit spoilt
it a gift from my bugis friend
gona throw this away too
dear wanted to drink tis the day before i went off to airport
but we decided to drink it now :D
Ice-Wine
finshed my vodka in jus 1 nite during my chalet wit only 4 to 5 friends drinking. *high*
one of thr gift frm xiaoman he knw i luv to drink alot
wonder y do i have so much of alochol at home which my family members dun drink at all
and yet they luv cordon bleu, anyway i'm happy cos i can drink as much as i can when i'm unhappy
the sliding door to the kitchen
wanted to take up the course so much..............................
but but but the course date only avaible from 4 apr till 10 apr.
but 4 apr is a wed i'm confirm having OT again, 5 apr will be busy packing my stuff and of cos rest of the date will definitely cannot. Gona give it a miss.
my favourite childhood tibits
and this too. Finally found them at seng seong
my new PC
aft goin orchard wit mun, rush back to amk meet up wit dear n had new york new york for our dinner.
Cosy place
dear secretly taking pict of me which i took his pict but dear ah next time rmb to off ur flash ah
So tired, look at my eyes
what u wan again huh?
wedges, the only food i think it tasty
root beer float
bufflo wing's, eeeeeeeeekkkk
look at my expression n u knw hw the food taste like. anyway mayb only me n dear dun like ba.. So next time can go judge urself n tell me more kk.
fish n chip, erm duno hw to explain
the free candy floss

haha no place to put it so i put it there first
busy eating

Anyway i'm sad. Jus thinking tt why do ppl have to be so fake esp we r older.. started to think who sld i reali trust n who i sld not.. I treat u as my good friend but do u reali treat me as the same or u jus trying to get close to me n learn everything of mine and jus backstab me when u have the chance.. I duno..

Anyway got a very scare feeling.. Suddenly i'm very scare of died reali very scare.. I'm scare where will i be after die? lonely or??? am so scare which causes me to treasure my life even more.. So if anyone out there wana harm me or what jus get lose okay.. I jus wan to live a peaceful life and treasure what i have everyday..

No comments: