Friday, March 23, 2007

So lazy that i din blog recently.


Only took some pict la. Even take pict i also so LAZY liao lor. Wonder what happen to me?

Hello WAKE UP!!!!


Mon 19 Mar aft work when Sakae Sushi @ cwp wit mun & lian


Tue 20 Mar rush bugis to watch wit my darling, we even brought food ready end up due my to my overlook we went to the wrong cinemas. Nah expected wasted the ticket la.


Anyway partially of our money changed to taiwan money in 21.27 rate. with what we knw is the highest among all we saw. but knw what i saw this 21.30 rate ytd. *faint* lucky we din change all yet. will change again next wk.


Happily we got our Iterally done plus all the costing blah blah blah. Am so happy wit it. ending took a cab home due to heavy rain plus it alrdy 11.30pm aft we gt our plan done. oops. hee :D



the banana my boss gave me

To: Audrey From: Ah Fat & Beauty.

Boliao again

f**k you



21 Mar Sakae Sushi again & Movie wit my darling 'The Messengers' @ 9.55pm. arghh nice nice but scarly too. not the pict but the sound effect. cos angry wit him so i watched the movie rather than goin wit him. humpf. 'nu ren ju shi xiao qi gu'



22 Mar took half day afternoon leave due to my stoopid tooth. he came fetching me frm wrk to dentisht. I thot i got a tooth decay but the dentist jus tell me to get prepare for the wisdom tooth operation. Unkowning all my 4 wisdom tooth is out which I only know i got 2. Out of the 4 wisdom tooth 1 of them is so naughty to go n grow out of no where and hit on my nerve. ah the naughty one making me nw have to go for the operation. $1600 for 4 wisdom $400 each. hmmm i was telling the dentist eh u taking something out from my mouth still nid so ex not as if u putting in something for me sia. Dear got his tooth check too XP



Proceed on to old centre wana get the shoe so i can get my dear to draw it for me since he got this ideal of drawning my shoe long ago. this time shall fulfilled his dream ba. anyway he paying the money. oops. when seng shong brought lots of tibits plus big chocolate bar until like FOC cos it jus so damn cheap. hee my poor dear have to pay for everything n carry it too. wahahahaha.



Went home to put all the tibits and headed to CWP for our lunch n Movie 'Mr Bean' plus arcade too. wanted to play my favourite gun 'house of died' but arghh suddenly nt feeling well so left him alone to play, sad >.<



Anyway Mr Bean show is kind of boliao. But the middle n ending still not bad la. but if ask me to watch again NO WAY man. I nearly fall asleep so does dear too. we pick the wrong movie wanted to chose Haunted School but scare not very nice. Nw abit regret. hee. nvm tmr we watching it again.



At nite watch Bring It On again.



In pizza hut.


mine


his left over pizza


our food. mine set lunch of Surfer Choice plus 1 soup of the day and coke

his set lunch of pizza plus 1 soup of the day and coke.

additional 2 set of Sweet n Spicy drumlet.

our dessert




the light i like it!

23 Mar collect my Weekly acuvue Advance with Hydraclear lense. $192 for half yr. arghh my eye reali very sensitive can't even wear the extended wear Pure Vison @ $180 also will blur. jialat. Not pricing of the lense can solve my eye prob lucky the weekly one still ok for me.

He came CWP to fetch me home. He buy me a Eastern Egg of MALTESERS which he promise one yr ago. haha tt time cos of some .............................*secret* anyway i'm happy. hee, wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

No comments: