Sunday, March 25, 2007

So full full full my stomach bursting liao.

Only left me n mom at home today. Dad n sis went out so does my brother and her gf. Then mom suddenly suggest we eat crab. yeah so we order 2 crab and fried rice. then acc my mom to the place to collect our food.

On our way there we saw durian then my mom asking wana eat durian mah? ya, so back to D24 durian too. D24 nia 1 durian buy until $14 jus cos i wan to eat. haiz. no wonder ppl keep saying my mom dote me too much ler.

Ytd went back to office for the sonobest training. yeah of cos ending we making fun more than reali listen to what they say. and i even fall asleep sia. oops.

And took cab to n fro to co. haha..super lazy n tired lor.


wore like tis to co. wor
my chocolate

wo bu she de eat leh how?

the giant crunch which i alrdy finish half ler.


Anyway i can eat lots of chocolate within a day so much control myself.


Dear 'brother' gt into fight wit ppl yeah of cos knife involved but he out of hospital ler. nw someone revenge it for him. asking him why are they so daring till dare to use knife etc.........? but the only thing he tell me was he dun wan me to knw too much lor. it jus the dark side of the life which i only love to see the white side n stay cheerful. no wonder ppl say we are abit of the diff life sia.

No comments: