Saturday, March 17, 2007

9 Mar' 07 Genting trip part III

what a face?

looking for the bus tht zoo told me that can took to KL but din manage to find it so we decided to take a cable car down then change bus to KL central. saw monkey over there eating their lunch at the bus interchange.

oops

it high


arghhhhh

007

yo yo yo

pi shi ni

i'm scare

dear with guo guo
me with baobei

they looking at the 'feng jing'
they are scare of high too

here we are at KL 'Bukit Bintan'

having a hard time to reach here. 3 transport to reach.

1st cable car, 2nd bus & 3rd monorail.

over the 1hr bus journey i sit on dear lap cos i got no place to sit n i give up my seat to dear and he wan me to sit too. no choice due to the stupid someone is jus so freaking selfish to took both seat to their own. fucking brainless
the place is like orchard

having my favourite ice-cream

had our lunch here

cha sha reman

fried dumpling

crab meat fried rice

the porky

our lunch.

brought a mango top @ 40rm, pouch @ 15rm only damn cheap lor and nearly got a roxy bag @ 228rm too but i insist tt i dun wan but dear keep telling me buy lor as long as i like it can liao n of cos he paying for it. but i'm goin to tw sure get even more bag plus the most impt is i reali have too much bag till i got no where else to keep them ler.

guo guo wana take 1 last look of KL

they miss the place

here we r

why he smile until so..........

bye KL

back to genting


i love the nite view alot lor

in the cable car


dear

me

aft we reach back to genting we rush to first world hotel to get the movie ticket but something happen so we didn't manage to get it. and went to buy some tibits back for families and colleague. walau those few little things alrdy so ex it even more ex than ppl sell in singapore. siao de leh.

after raining


so cold


can't see thing clearly


dear in the lift

with flash

pull dear down to play wit me in th coldness and take pict

can u see him?

see my dear. haha

see me??

I'm freezing

our hotel


loving

this bell boy help us to take the pict. tks



lobby floor

slacking at the lobby


where he looking at?


wheeeeeeee!!!!!


they wana take part too


knw where's me?

elephant

fountain


doggy trying to be funny


what they trying to do neh?


lift lobby


here dear

nicey


went to take a look before decide sld we go for a SPA n ask for timing too.

it open till 2am lo

went up to take our money before coming down again. cause we are down jus to take pict hee :D

door to SPA

I'm goin in ler

take some pict first

then entrance of M SPA @ Genting Hotel

omg take a look at the path

dear goin in ler

the Jaccuzi

Suana and Steam room


the locker

getting change

there's even TV

good leh

orh. i secretly took those pict which is forbidden.


yeah

my locker key. guy 1 room and ladies 1 room so can't take pict together. sad

basin. those can be use too

finsh my SPA

enjoy

arh



dear got me this without my knowing. he knew tt i love it alot. he jus so sweet

know who sleeping?

it me

dear wana be a lazy pig too

at our level lift lobby 14

wearing his jacket cos mine is not thick enough to keep me warm.

poor dear give up his jacket jus to keep me warm then he will be so cold lor.

lift. on our way out to walk walk and brought mc donald for supper

dear love number 2 and 3

and i love number 8 and 9

look at our hair the wind is blowing

know what i'm pointing at?


can u figure out where i'm? it a photo hunt wor

wheeeee palace

me.

aft the round about in genting then back we go to our hotel to have our supper. XP

today saw ah dear campmate again. omg. eh dear ah u reali ah too much friend liao leh. go where also can see ur friend. *JEALOUS* even i have alot of friend but u seem to have even more lor.

in genting he alrdy saw 4 friend n i only saw 1. haiz.

k la altought it the 3rd day but alrdy very 'bu she de'

No comments: