Sunday, March 18, 2007

Jus some pict we took past few days!!

haha kinda boliao wait waiting for others to go lunch

celebrate her bday on thursday!!

the watch we got for elva for her bday present

nice?

abit lost of concentrate tt i put the candle upside down. hee

happy 26th bday elva.

make a wish

ya she goin to kill ppl ler

tt mun reali scare ppl will eat away the cake tt she wrote this on n put in the fridge



Friday went sherman hse, cafe and prawning with ling n xiaoman

I love dogs alot but i'm scare of them too

ling are even more scare of dog. look at her expression so cute rite?

then went to his hse n take a look XP
while waiting for sherman vomit finish aft he drink so much.
took some boliao pict

our watch tt sherman got for us

ling say this angle look nicer but hor i dun see there's any diff lo

faster vomit everything out so we can set off ler

walau he wana sell his....................oops

he realise we are taking pict of him hee

ling n me

at least better, ling next time take pict dun anyhw move ah. if nt the pict sure blur de

sherman drink

us


at the cafe before we set off to marina south for prawning

ling with her peace smoothie

me wit my orea frappe

ling say the previous pict nt nice enough. so retake for her

my drink
abit disappointed wit the prawning session. but still ok too tired only. reach home slept straight away.

I sent this to him last nite aft we quarrel telling him they miss him but not me wor

this morning he sent me this.

telling me he miss me alot and even apologise to me even thot i'm the one who is at fault and start the quarrel first. he always so sweet n nice to me. love u dear

counting down 19 days to go. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

No comments: