Monday, March 12, 2007

Yo am back. Need sometime to blog complete my whole genting trip.

So stay tune.

Now time for normal blogging first.

sunday went bishan wit xiaoman and saw this cute ninja turtle.
my favourite character.

so cute rite?

manage to get N73 1st hand @ $638 for my boi. His phone reali spoil liao.

do u knw what's tt? hee XP

our billabond hp pouch.

today went for our teppanyaki with lian.
tks lian muackz


walau so full lor. and got free flood of 'tao ge' wahahahahahaha

Steal this post from someone blog. Hope i won get kill if the person saw it. hee

He keep insist on not showing me his past history blog till.....................................oops.


8 July' 05

7am wake up go sch...so i only slept for 1.5 hrs...
wed still must work...
after work kana drag to ChinaBlack by xiang again..
his friends are there oledi... super restless le...
but c him ke lian so accompany him lor..
since he going in NS on 08-07-05...
saw Desmond at orchard control, so we went chinablack together lor...

this is the first time i'm at ChinaBlack.. and also i did another first time thingy..
that is to approach gers for number... saw this ger by the of Eve..
she's got this really sweet and gentle look.. with nice features..
just got me attracted to her all the while..
desmond and i were like trying to follow her all around cause i told him i wanna get number..
so pai seh sia.. i nv get numbers b4 lehz, desmond also dun show me tricks..
so i depend on myself lor.. we were dancing and enjoying happily until this sucker came up and knock Eve.. i c le very not happy.. so i walk over and knock him back.. knock knock knock... i thought sure get into fight.. but his fren pull him away and desmond also ask me dun find problem there..


we actually followed Eve around b4 i actually approached her for number..
i believe i'm blushing when i'm doing that.. thats my first time and luckily she did exchange numbers with me.. if not i'll be so xia suay.. everyone knows i wan get number from her,if kana reject, i can go bang wall liao... today, school as usual...
was like sleepin throughout those lectures... cannot ta han... stayed awake only for 1 reason...
i'm meeting Eve at nite.. keke... can c her lovely smile again.. adorable.. LOLX!!!

she's tired anyway,so we did not go anywhere lor..
only sit at mac and she showed me the devil side of her... shocked.. sadded..
she smoke infront of me.. =( haiz... the angel impression of her was lost at that moment...
but whenever she smile at me, wah~! HEAVEN AH!!! hahaha... i sound so silly.. moron~!
haha... saw 2 of her frens, M & F.. M like ah beng sia.. *scared scared* muahaha...
F like ah lian.. so compatible.. they left after bout 10 mins... and hmmm.. bout Eve.. i believe i can change her back to an angel.. help her wear her heaven's ring...
but no use if she dun wanna help herself... hmm... sent her home then i'm off to meet xiang again.. as usual, for billiard... xiang's fren, Ben, was there too...


the 2nd post 13 July '05

BORED!!!
its a wednesday nite and guess wat?
I'M AT HOME!!!
keep jioing ppl to go chinablack since last weekend..
no one wanna go.. haiz..
intended to go rush, coz heard got dunno wat dance competition..
but nv go due to plain laziness.. haha.. and WHAT THE HELL!!!
EVE IS THERE RITE NOW!!! ARGH WTF WTF WTF!!!
guess we're not fated.. haiz haiz haiz.. sad lehz.. really moody now..
and wat can i do on friday? anyone have any plans? mj or go chiong?

pls jio me along...
haha... ok lahz.. suan le.. betta be going..
dreamland calling me... no mood le.. eve.. haiz...
Eve or not to Eve?
hmmm.. will she be my snow white? ^_- ???

*PS: this Eve that i toking about is not my ex.. she's the lovely lady i met at Chinablack..


OK that's all i will only post this 2 up if not i wun be able to see tmr sun rise ler. oops. and i wun mention who is the guy but it definitely not my boi.

it jus some sweet memories of my past. hee :D

No comments: