Friday, March 16, 2007

Arghhh am so so tired...........

This few days is jus so busy for me till i hardly have time to breath.

Anyway lucky I manage to clear those stuff in time and tmr i can go n enjoy for prawning wit ling n xiaoman.

but sad thing sat nid to go back co. for some program training for the whole KAD dept. *faint* even some of manager nid to go back too. gona con them for the lunch. oops XP

dear was scolding me for staying back late at work. so ytd he came to fetch me back home lol.

today was sooooooooo lucky to see my mom when we all get down alight from the co. bus and here i greet my mom when all of them was *shock* then tt naughty lian telling my mom tt yy is my 2nd bf, my mom eye open as big as the moon sia. while elva told her ignore what she say, haiz naughty lian wana 'hai wo' anyway elva told me she told my mom was my friend until i call her "ma" and yy was saying we look exactly the same especially the 'eye' and for ah lian she din say anything much sia ask her tmr. hee

hmm after dinner wit elva n lian. meet up wit dear for movie (300, prepare for glory) a nice movie but dun reali understand. lucky dear was there to explain the story n history for me so i can knw it better. my dear love sword, warrior, war etc.......... so much esp history my weirdy dear.

today got elva a surprise bday celebration, hope she reali enjoy it.

oh ya and hor got to knw this funny guy @ yishun. now then i knw he a boss of a small hp shop anyway it good ler such a young age to get to be his own boss. shall let him knw my dear 1 day but hope both of them wun erm................................

so much pict to post but i totally got no time for it. shall post it up when i'm free okie.

good nite time to sleep zzzzzzzzz

No comments: