Sunday, March 04, 2007

Wednesday 28 Feb'07

Dept treat to SAF yacht club again.
and the fourth yusheng i have.
T4
me. i look fat ah!

Me & mun look like a couple sia.

the duno what food. it smell good but i'm scare.

the view frm my seat. nice rite?

end of work when to adidas wit elva. my dear a short, water bottle our couple jersy, myself a bag and help mun to buy some t-shirt too.


Thursday 1 Mar'07

Co. lunch. and the lovely lion dance troupe goin ard the whole co. even to our individual desk so cute rite? i took video clip to since the beginning till the end but only post up the pict my colleague took de.

waiting to start 'lau yu sheng'

they came into our office
include those individual desk.
look cute hor.
anyway i was attach by the lion when it realise i video clip them on my desk. the feeling so scary sia.
bye bye!
production floor

they leaving unit 14 to go to unit 12 another unit of our co.

getting ready to begin

2 lion












got disturb again. while getting the orange from the mouth it bite my hand n pull me nearly fall down leh.



gathering

5th 'yusheng' i have for this CNY.
honestly i dun reali like 'yusheng' but tis yr i jus simply haf too much of it till i start to like it.

the GM

look at our hand. all because of that stupid ben chua disturb sia.
end up become us playing over the 'yusheng'

mun and my hand.

erxin rite?

my lunch. i jus mix too much food ler look like rubbish more than a meal. wahahahaha

orange which is tasteless

look at the mess we done.

agar agar

the color look so nice hor

the buffet.

everyone gone back ler.

the big big boss is chatting

look he sitting on the dustbin. tt's our trend all our manager love to do tt. hehe oops.

aft wrk when to collect my glasses.
Levi's Lady Style.

white casing

TA DA!!

nice?

see got the big big diamond by the side. totally the same as the jean.


Friday 2 Mar'07

Went cine aft wrk wit ah dear and watch movie with mich and hansel too. "Protege" andy lau my ah dear favourite idol. afterall the show is nice but i dun like the ending only.


Sunday 4 Mar'07

Went yishun to find Nokia 6300 wanted to get it for my ah dear cos his phone abit spoil liao. but aft walking for so long to my disappointment it all out of stock. arghhhhhhhhh. so sad rite.

Ok and also wana get the bathtub bubble bath but cannot find too so only manage to get some shampoo and facial foam for our trip and changed our money too. i think we reali change abit too much leh. nvm lucky my lovely mich willing to change back to sing dollar for me if i still have extra cash back.

lazy bum again. always like to take cab

i look shag.

No comments: