Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Ytd was Down with sickness again.

Cute little doggy running away from home.
biding good bye to me. Dun be foolish and do stupid thing ok doggy?

Took half day MC. went to see doctor and i had food poisoning.

brought this bathtub bubble cum milk bath before i headed home.

new comb for my trip.


and home to slp for the whole day n nite.

Few more hrs to go before goin off to genting. but before that i have to settle some of my Taiwan trip hotel stuff. Now at least 70% of my taiwan trip stuff is settled so i'm more of putting dwn the heart and go play for the next few days.

Having bad backache and stomach pain. hope by tmr everything will be fine rite now i'm waiting for my dear to come n help me pack my stuff. reali too weak to move ler. pray hard tt i will recover by tmr.

Air tix is done too, since Jan'07 hee.


Anyway is good enough to sent us off other than my ah dear?


Hahaha this two mth will be a travelling month for me.


Mar'07 = Genting 4days 3nite from 7 mar till 10 mar.


Apr'07 = Taiwan 9days 8nite from 6 apr till 14 apr.


Dear: Eh dear ah reali goin for so long ah?

Me: Of cos. Air tix alrdy buy lol.

Dear: (giving sad face)

Me: why miss me ah? then dun send me off to airport lo.

Dear: Cannot, mus send u there de. if not 9days cannot see u leh.

Me: oops. then how?

Dear: Mus MMS me with a pic of u everyday.

Me: Bill ex ah.

Dear: I pay for u lo.

Me: Dun wan waste money. dun worry will sent u a sms everynite. Dun cry when I went off ah?

Dear: I will go toilet n cry. dun worry i wun let ppl see de.

Me: Oops. I will get u as much thing as i can for u okie. to 'pu chang ni'

Dear: *bu she de* expression


Althought there's still 1 more month to go can see that he start to feel the saddness liao.


Anyway i'm kind of worry too. cos only both girl will be goin for this trip n will be goin to half of the TW jus by our own without any tour guide. Bravo. Give us around of appluse.


Pray hard for us k?

No comments: