Sunday, March 18, 2007

10 Mar' 07 Genting trip part IV

pack up and bath before checking out. Very sad n 'bu she de'

last view of the room

the messy sofa

see the mess?

TV!!

the fan which i seldom on during the nite.

oops think i forgot to keep something XP

took out all our stuff from the safe box

clear the reminding stuff n left some behind lazy to bring back althought still got quite alot.

time to clear our towel aft bathing

one last bathtub bath


saying bye to the room


bye 14008

in the lift

our lunch haina chicken rice in a resturant @ first world plaza.

get some last min stuff back for my family and some original DVD to watch. plus my favourite candy floss and ice-cream to eat too. hee XP

magic show



in the bus ler. wait for half an hr lor cos something crop up. hmm but nvm i can enjoy genting view for half an hr more. dear was saying next yr he bring me back again but first of all this yr will be goin thailand first. still planning.

I'm those ppl who will keep thinking of the past happiness instead of looking forward to the 2nd trip. hee while my dear was alrdy looking forward to our 2nd trip ler. mayb i sld learn frm him more.

guo guo wana say bye too

they are sad too

so does we

nice castle

tada finally can eat my candy floss. being waiting ever since he brought it for me but the bus delay so i only can keep waiting lor hee XP

doggy love candy floss too

lucky enough for us to get a cab on we get down the bus. when reach my place saw some chinese god 'tiao dang'. then my dear proceed on to his hse cos ltr he will be rushing over to watch movie wit me. knw what when i waiting for lift realise ah dear hse key n motor key all at my place omg lidat hw he goin to ride his bike over neh. rush home to called him n he was alrdy @ my hse dwnstair ler. oops. hee

the cheap pouch i got

1 guan ying for me, 3 cai shen ye for my parent n bro and 2 guan gong for me n dear

for elva, lian, dawn n mun.
got a big one for my sis too.

the cookies we ate almost everyday n even before we set off when to brought some back too :D

me n dear love durian kua. oh ya n some tibit n food for friend. and for my darling i brought something frm singapore for her cos hor there reali gt nth suit her ah. hee sori. hee :D

friend was asking hw much did i spent over the 4days 3nite erm we spended $900plus la.

No comments: