Sunday, March 04, 2007

Saturday 3 Mar'07


Last nite of Music Underground.

The memory will always be in my Heart.

Rush down when i got to hear the news. Cause it me and my dear wishes to go when it came to the last day of MU as this place reali content alot of our memories and stuff. and place where we got to know each other too. So sad the landlord wana take back the places ler. X...<

For me this place is: first place i gone when i quarrel wit my ex until very jialat while it the day when i first saw my ah dear, who attract me cause he reali dance until super nice lor. where i saw my ah dear wit his ex too and make my sad althought tt time i got a bf too. i got to disturb him when he is dancing till he is mad. oops. Dear and his brother went to beat ppl up jus because there's guy wana knw me. so many so many of memories over there jus too much ler.

For dear this place is: where he fight wit ppl till very jialat and got his head broke it leave me a very deep impression of this guy. a regular place for him. his grand bday party over there wit so much so much of his friend and brother. place where he got to wait for me jus to bring me in for FOC. wahaha.

the place is like a 2nd home oops. hee. anyway dear was sad last nite he can't make it cause today he got to work. but nvm dear it will always be in our heart rite.

Music Underground.

dear find tt guy in red familiar. seem like his friend wor



Music Underground Europe.
Last Techno club.

dance floor

the bar

look at the girls.

me n rachel.

hahahaha rachel look so red while i dun seem like drinking at all although i drink more than her.

Cause MU is simply jus so crowded even queue up for 1hr also cannot get it so me n gwen they all went to a pub for a bottle of martell for 6girls before heading back to MU

back to MU drink henniken and corona. no much effect. sad.

so cute hor??
So sad. No words can describe how I feel right now.

No comments: