Sunday, April 01, 2007

Friday was a fully planned with program day.. Planned to take 1hr time off to go for a I........ but i decided to cancel it, dun ask me why.. 2nd was crab wit ong to farewell elva, tt one have to carry on.. and 3rd out for dinner and club wit qiang they all aft the crab feast which is also cancelled as well.. Tired ah

give tis to ling. She love it lots but not me :D
busy chatting on the fone
funny face
sms some annoying msg to dear and he mms me with tis pict telling me he angry liao.
and i mms this to him.. I'm thinking of u!!! haha
so what i'm naughty huh what r u goin to do wit me? XP
and he mms me again telling me to take care n drink more water.. so cute rite 1 bottle of water on his hand so obvious tt this mms jus to tell me to drink more water sia
reply this pict back to him telling him i'm drinking water rite now. Dun worry!
Anyway recently got a habit to sent ppl mms.. esp to ling n dear i love to mms them alot.. and the silly of them love to mms me too. yeah
nite @ the amk crab place.. the nicey 'dou fu'
duno what mashroom with vege de, aiya forgot the name of the dish.
bee hong crab.. Damn nice
thai style chicken
the famous 'jin sa' crab which i still dun reali like aft eating twice
nicey mantou to mix with the sauce

Uncle Leong..

love the way they decorate the places, anyway they do receive master/visa or nets de okay

and dear came to fetch me aft the meal.. thot goin to the bus stop will be easier for him to pick me up but he went in the the carpark n look for me instead as he dun wan me to walk much.. but too bad i'm alrdy at the bus stop so he came bus stop n pick me up.. Went his hse, his sis still so cute n chat wit his family awhile and waited for dear to bath finished before we headed to lower pierce.. a place which is very memorable for us.. but we r jus too busy to go there now adays.. but ok la at least ytd we still find out time to go there awhile.. talk so many things wit dear as usual.. knowing he will miss me alot those 9days.. but dear dun worry i will miss u alot like u do too..

Went my hse aft tt to watch DVD..


Saturday woke up by dear.. yawnnnn zzzzz still very sleepy so ignore him n ask him to go back slp too.. hee 8X then 1plus woke up by him again telling me if i still dun wan to get up i wun be able to go bugis pray and i still nid to go get my personal lagguage.. Oh ya suddenly rmb bro was goin oversea for his business trip.. so good rite.. *envy*

wanted to go orchard n get my lagguage but my mom was saying i'm stupid y not go cwp get it instead of goin so far.. ya hor.. hee.. went cwp to get my money transfer to ling so she can help me to change those money to taiwan money..

Lunch at pasta mania
yammy
i love pasta alot.. prawn aglio with cream tomato sauce.. tks to lian who tell me tt this sauce is very nice if not i will be eating creamy sauce forever so plain n very sian of eating the same thing everytime.
my ah dear pizza.

Decided for very long whether to get the big or small lagguage till 4pm.. rushing to take cab back home to put the lagguage so we can rush down to bugis to pray and to California Fittness center to sign up for my membership.


Walau knw what it rain heavily so i told why nt we stay home since the rain was so big no point goin there scarly it close ler as it getting late ler n i'm very tired i jus duno why.. Spent the rest of the day playing PS2 and watch TV plus some bullying games.. heehee enjoy so much laughter with him.

Next wk who is willing to pei me to bugis to get my California Fittness member sign up?? Mus get it sign up before I go to TW..

And to my dear tks for telling me all these.. It make me treasure our relationship more.. Sorry knowing u are very stress wit ur job nw as u goin to be the overall In-charge ler.. Will try to understand and not so naughty ler.. dear tks for all the things u done for me and all the things u ever give me whenever i wanted it.. Love u lots.. Start to miss u so much ler how..

There's something which make me very happy.. will tell u next time.. muackz dear good nite..

No comments: