Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Photos of my past..............................

Lots of ppl keep pester me to show them my younger pict or past photo.

Ok finally alittle bit of it is uploaded here now.

Sorry if the effect isn't tt good, u all also knw ah last time camera phone not tt good yet. so bear wit it okie.

anyway i din show some of the real photos to friend or colleague but but but they jus say eeeeeeeeekk not u. totally not the same. ya let u all see still comment so much. so what's the prob wit me now huh?

me n xiaoter (erm tis one recently took de, but i like it alot)
age 18?
yea i love goin to zoo
where my eyes looking at?
@ suntec musical fountain
cheer
the big big garfield
chinatown
bridge
CNY
age 19 or 20?
wow this one totally forgot liao leh
a force pose
the innocent look
recently jus took this neo print wit ling @ bugis.

Confirm mus go on diet aft looking at those pict. Ganbatie

No comments: