Monday, October 01, 2007

The very first day without stan..

Of cos will feel bad mood lah.. now i have to cover his work for him.. but ok lah when i'm not ard he also have to cover for me.. but 2weeks isn't it too long??

Should be having OT today.. anyway i just hack care and leave with ling.. went to have lil family dinner with her family member.. hahah kinda paiseh lah..

went to brought my skinny liao.. wheeeeeeeeeee.. got a new cutie pouch to store all my barang barang.. and got him a hp case as well..

Some saying i look younger with short hair, today whole day in co. everyone were saying i look more mature in this short hair & nicer, mom friend saying look more fierce last time more sweet.. OEI hello it my hair.. mind ur own business.. so what, it my hair okay.. please get this clear.. told my mom: auntie point of view is always so different from others.. *just dun wish to hear anything, cause i'm lazy to explain and i don't see there's a need for that* well i have been having short hair for quite some time, don't tell me they have never seen before..

anyway tmr will be my gym day.. lalalalalala... ling we must CHEONG AH!!!!

No comments: