Saturday, October 27, 2007

Was so damn suay can..

since ytd i have been having pain on my tongue, which i just thot it was a minor cut so it should be recovering soon..

i should be stopping myself from eating those heaty stuff and let the wound recover when i have alrdy discover that am having sore throat as well.. but other than drinking more water i had long john for my dinner last nite and this afternoon lunch were KFC and dinner was some fried fish.. arghhh..

while was drinking Yakult, realise that the pain was alittle unbearable.. then went to the mirror and found out it was not a cut but rather it was a ULCER on my tongue.. it TONGUE okay.. i have never had any ulcer grow on my tongue before.. this is the first in my life time..

please recover before the surgery... pain pain *sob

No comments: