Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Just posting up some over due photos

my favourite cereal (can i secretly eat that?)

I love donut (from sherry)

another favourite of mine again (gelare waffle ice-cream)

see i'm so happy

yummy cheesecake from customer

cute? an art piece from us..

the medicine..

today was so much better, just that still have alittle of bleeding this afternoon when i'm rinsing my mouth.. early in the morning got so much miss call.. and finally i pick up the phone with the pekchek tone.. oh oops 8X.. it the nurse from alexandra hospital, asking for my condition and remind me to eat my medicine and especially those antibiotic i must finish them all.. hahaha, so cute of them..

later ling and bin coming over to find me.. sound weird rite like some of the visiting kind.. nah just some chatting only.. hahaha later will be telling dear that tonite he dun nid to come find me ler, hopefully he wun feel sad.. heehee

No comments: