Friday, October 26, 2007

Still in office, gotta clear some stuff before I go and need to do out a agenda for stan who is going to back up me and some other reports.. eating a little snake and relax myself :D

finally I have clear my cogs before month end.. fast right..

have drawn out a list of things i'm gonna get and do within this few months.. guess my saving gonna burn a hole.. hopefully won't use much of my saving..

ytd was a sad plus happy day..

sad was because bf sis, daughter.. really pray hard everything will be alright there will be miracles.. promise will get her the big big Barney as same as her size.. i cried the moment i step out of the room.. just as bf expected i sure very sad de..

*pls recover....


after that went orchard to walk around.. entered all the shop which i always will do.. but nth really caught my attention until when i went in to burberry.. looking for a scarf.. so nice and comfy.. bf wanted to get it for me.. but the moment i saw the price i told him not worth it as i really seldom use.. only when go oversea nia.. $570 lor.. but bf say it worth it for the quality.. but insist pulling him out of the shop not getting it by even lie to him that i dun like that.. but he seem to be thinking of something.. what is it neh? hee..

aft that i wanted to get the card holder.. gucci one doesn't caught my attention then when we were to enter to LV.. it wasn't even 9pm lor.. and it was CLOSED.. afew customer like us were standing outside.. WTH??? then got one ang mo who was so angry that she even quarrel with the guard and request to see their manager.. she say something like "hey what the... i got this bag from your outlet............." then she was swinging her bag like any other moment she will throw it in the bin..

kind of disappointed.. as before we enter the shop both of us were saying if later i found any card holder i like in LV will play scissor, paper, stone.. the one who lose will have to pay money for it.. hahaha.. but nvm lah.. we still have some other time.. i think it will have to be the day until i recover..

anyway i'm so bad that i only told him i'm going thailand on jan.. hee.. but he still approve my leave from him.. hee.. afterall he knw my pattern, if i'm not allow to go i will........ heeheehee

anyway got to go continue doing my work.. bye..

No comments: