Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It seem like I have been eating so normal that i might get fat from the eating and sleeping life style 8X

other than the first day i only have a whipped potato and 1 bowl of porriage.. the rest of the day i have been eating quite normal.. hee, ytd was still normal afternoon whole bowl of fish porriage and night time finish 1 whole bowl of meat porriage from crystal jade plus 1/4 of crab meat fried rice.. oops i know i shouldn't..

today was worse.. wake up had bread and milk for breakfast at 10plus.. lunch the whole bowl of porriage again at 12plus.. follow by Ice-cream and some bread again at 3plus.. then back to sleep.. now i have 1 whole bowl of porriage again.. later will be having milk and bread again in order to eat my medicine.. heehee.. have been chewing quite alot and now my wound start to get alittle uncomfortable and can feel the more swollen of my cheek.. *sob sob*

I love eating alot!! arghhh.. please stop my mouth and let my wound heal asap.. MUACKz....

No comments: