Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'M LIVING IN HEAVEN..

and next week i will be banished back to hell.. haiz.. Work again..

this morning mom were asking me, so how the studies going on? huh... *stone* oh hahaha.. i have give up both.. 1st was KAPLAN that i registered due to the promotion i give up as i dun have much time at that very moment, wasted $200.. 2nd were the one my boss trying to sent me to study at MDIS, but again i give it up.. As i dun wish to be tie down by the company at all you see, but still wanna thanks boss for coming up all the things for my own good and yet not forcing me into anything.. see if i were happy enough to continue in this co. I might appreciate your help and go on to study wor.. hee.. otherwise i might go study on my own lolx..

so now i was trying to figure out whether to continue study or not? Move on to change co. in the near future as well? arghhh.. i cannot make up my mind or decide what do i really want.. or ling why not go we go Taiwan study their uni? wahahahahaha..

or should i follow my dream............................. i think i shall wait till the day i found out what do i really want before i do anything else stupid and waste my money giving up again...

anyway recently i just can't seem to make up my mind on what i want.. Just like last nite bf were asking me what do i want for our anniversary present.. Eh i was like thinking for so long and name a whole list of item out.. And yet i told him.. even thou he brought all the stuff in my list i also dun feel anything much as that was really a rough list most of the item was on (optional) it something once have it i'm happy for that very moment.. i really have no idea what do i really want that will make me feel contented after getting it.. Maybe a NISSAN MARCH? wahahahaha.. having a bigger appetite, not those branded can satisfied me ler wor.. oops 8X

Complicated right? hahahaha.. Am a complicated girl with a complicated mind :D

I love this whole week............. ('v')

No comments: