Tuesday, October 23, 2007

So many thing yet so little time to plan.

How? Nov trip to Genting, Jan trip to BKK and Apr trip to Taiwan.. What I afraid most was unable to apply leave..

Next week will be a surgery date and my parent plan to go genting on 11 to 13 of nov.. how can? it almost impossible.. not ard for 1weeks and it ugly to take leave again and of cos there's still business running.. it very irresponsible.. think will get them to postpone or cancel it first.. lucky i manage to stop my mom in time before she make her booking..

Jan trip to BKK.. actually me and bin wanted to go HongKong, Tokyo or Seoul.. but ling wanted to go BKK and SOoo finally she won!! will plan more in days to come..

As for Taiwan.. i really really have no time to plan..

anyway pray hard i will be able to apply leave and everything went smoothly..

*p.s: i think my boss will sure find me a troublesome one..

No comments: