Friday, October 05, 2007

SHAG!!!!

can't believe today is friday.. my favourite period of time.. cause i'm having my off for the next two days.. usually i will plan what to do over the weekend..

but as for this week.. i really have no time for that.. i didn't even realise it friday.. lalalalala.. time flies.. reali a very busy week without stan.. my nice customer was so worry for me that i will break down for the heavy work load i'm currently having.. but yet my boss look so high of me telling them not to worry i can handle de.. just throw all the things to me can ler.. oei oei oei ben u better watch out ah.. I OT = You OT too..

just leave the co. not long ago.. today something happen.. as expected.. *not to disclose* ben went for war in afternoon and me having my own war with others too.. wahahahaha..

looking back.. never expect that i can handle so much stuff on my very very own.. without boss knowing i have finish almost all which i should have.. but am still very very busy due to those adhoc issue.. i'm always busy..

TADA.. i got caught this evening when i'm eating snake having KFC at the disc warehouse.. ivan our director walk pass and i even wave to him.. SHIT!!! he been asking me for the something over again since this afternoon, and even before he went off he still insist on wanting the answer.. hello pls be patient and wait for our procurement reply lah.. and you knw what he say?? whether which is our procurement weak or our vendor is just so useless.. and even ask me to tell them that they are weak.. isn't it bad for saying something lidat even when u have ur high up ranking but still have to respect others even thou their rank is smaller rite? haiz.. super pekchek and i called ben to compaint bout it.. i totally don't like that.. i just wan to be good with everyone.. don't make me a bad person.. anyway i'm not going to say that.. NO MATTER what.. NO WAY!!!

anyway it time hk sld change.. it seem like the whole co. start to hate him.. why can't he wake up his mind?? lucky i'm not under him anymore.. NO more longer.. i really pity those who suffer under him..

just DIY with my scalp treatment.. cooling cold, esp when i'm in my aircon room.. later on what to do neh?? hmmm tonite no event.. and so i shall come up something else.. something which i don't do for almost years.. which is.......................... "MASK" hahahaha.. doin my kose mask.. lalalala.. hopefully i wun fall alseep with the mask on..

please stay tune for my uploaded photo after my mask is done but compulsory i don't fall sleep.. heehee..

No comments: