Sunday, October 14, 2007

I love my room, esp when i have just tidy up some part of it..

people clear their room just to make more space, so they can get more stuff.. as for me....... all the stuff i clear is just to make my room look tidy and not messy, and i'm still super lack of space to put all the new things of mine.. so that's mean unless i throw everything away otherwise i'm not allow to buy anything anymore..

other days i will clear some other part of my room.. i wan my room to look neat, tidy and pretty.. wanted to buy more stuff to decorate my room..

had thrown 1 big zhuao long the size of those big black plastic bag.. hmmm.. but this is only one small part of my room.. next week i'm gona to throw more.. I need more space.. Must 'She De' to throw all the things away.. i dun care.. dun wan to keep anymore memory and make my life miserable yet untidy..

wheeeeeee.. more space = i could get more things? hahahahaha.. nah.. my target now is SAVE MONEY $$$$$$$..

No comments: