Monday, October 29, 2007

A very BAD experience and Fearful day.

let's start the blog by a happier note.. ytd went out with bin to bugis to get my portable hard drive, but to my disappointment nth really please me.. when to bugis street thinking of getting a cardigan, but the result is the same.. NOTHING i like..

a really window shopping around.. maybe not in a really good mood as my ulcer is hurting me and was stressing over the surgery on the following day.. and that's mean i didn't get anything at all but just a bit of the finger food.

afterwhich was amk hub to meet up with ah bf.. brought games again.. this time round was Dynasty Warriors 5 and Fatal Frame 3.. saw bf friend and we headed to mac donald for a small chat which we dun even realise the time it was alrdy 1am and i have to wake up early in the morning on the next day.. hahaha it seem like a short chat but we have chatted for ard 3hrs.. hee, all about steven fighting life style.. next time shall go with bf to see his fighting competition.. and so on was their army life's.. it was so funny.. maybe i know
almost all of his army friend and also i'm always interested in army life.. heehee..

some bad happen that nite that make me unhappy till the operation was over.. as usual bf was the only one who can make me back to my old self laughing like mad.. or a lighter happier mood.. thanks dear..

anyway being pooing since before i reach alexandra and after i reach there.. *ahem, bf was asking whether am i having some diarrhoea.. but eh paiseh to tell him that whenever i'm nervous will keep going to the loo.. hee *shy sia.. he keep laughing and tell me the surgery was nth much..

as if i can trust anyone words anymore.. reach @ 8.15 surgery @ 8.45am.. went in the cold and green surgery room.. it was scary, and it was my very first time to this kind of places.. holding on my hankichief and they cover the blanket on me and then the green cloth over me with only my mouth was left uncover.. first injection was disgusting, as you still can still feel the the needle went in the nerves.. after it inject the gum at the surrounding area of my tooth, around 5mins later the 2nd injection was still alright as the numbness was there alrdy..

then again 5mins has pass.. then the doctor taking some equipment with the drilling sound.. *oh gosh.. my tooth is going to be drill.. and i can feel the SHARP PAIN when my tooth is being drill and i jump.. then doctor got a shock and inject 2 more into my gum.. then i was shaking and holding tight my hankichief once everything ended the doctor even asking am i alright and at the moment of time my tear was alrdy rolling down my cheek.. was alittle scare and my hand were shaking till i reach the recover room.. was bored, and so i'm jumping up and down looking at what bf was doing.. "Sleeping" hmmm as expected.. hahaha..

was crying hard outside alexandra hospital.. only bf know why.. head to queensway to check out on the shoe, but the shop wasn't even open yet.. think we were just too early.. hee.. keep feeling like vomiting due to the thickness of blood in my mouth, was feeling a lil giddy as well.. and so we headed to cwp to shop around and play arcade, wanted to divert my attention but it get worse after the basketball game.. sitting at one corner in the arcade and bf faster bring me to buy foods from KFC as i'm craving for whipped potatoes and donut.. but i'm unable to eat donut *sob sob..

it was hell painful once the numbness was over.. couldn't really eat at all nor open my mouth.. but still i manage to finish the whole small whipped potatoes.. when brushing and rinsing my mouth with the bottle of medicated they give.. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHh, was so HELL pain that i went running tro and fro from my parent room and mine crying like a mad person.. and even tried to hurt my ownself in order to divert the pain away.. bf was lost and he tried all his best to make me feel better.. thank you dear..

then after bf helping to dry my hair and prepare the bed for me.. we start battling game 'dynasty warriors 5'.. was so fun.. after half an hour later i was totally engross into the game and the pain was over.. after gaming was nap time..

hahaha.. alot were saying i'm very talkative, in pain still can talk so much.. Or should i say i just can't stop talking? hahahaha... anyway my wound was still in pain now.. time to sleep since i just had my medicine not long ago..

oh ya here my list of food i'm craving for the whole day:

1) crayfish
2) stringray
3) lala
4) amk beehong/butter crab
5) cheesecake @ cheesecake cafe
6) KFC
7) whole set of donut with all different varienty and finish them on my very own
8) pasta
9) AND so much MORE..........

so many medicine but what i fear is only the one which is for mouth rinsing.. eeeeekkk..

No comments: