Sunday, October 14, 2007

Weekend doesn't seem to be enough for me.

feel so sick whenever i think of going back to work tomorrow.. days were over.. tomorrow stanley is back.. but my work load will still be the same.. due to some changes.. so i will be the same busy..

abit zhilian.. just something to make myself feel a lil destress.. camwhoring..

took on tuesday
took on wed

back from the appointment..

present i got for chin, hope she will like it..

kinda bored.. so decided to throw some cloths away..

friday was worse.. just heck care and leave co. @ 6.30pm..

huh!!

the same forever friend bear which is on my phone..

deep in thought

happy that it FRIDAY!!


Friday 12.10.07, alone and yet i still insist on going to gym.. fall alseep, yet didn't even realise i have reach novena alrdy.. had my mp.3 on and couldn't heard the uncle calling me that i have reached.. lucky this is a co. bus if not i wonder where will i be ended at...


had a bad headache after i woke up.. super uper not feeling well.. nearly faint off when i'm on the trackmill.. and abit over extreme exercise without warming up my body..


had subway for my dinner after gym with bf and bobby.. and we change venue to the mc cafe, had some sweet stuff for my sweet tooth.. hee.. chatted till nearly 3am.. wow that's late couldn't go the place where me and bf have planned day before..


Wedding bear...

they are mine..

Saturday 13.10.07, wanted to go siglet road for our cheesecake breakfast @ cheesecake cafe before heading down to ECP.. enjoy the wind breezing, stroll ard with him.. it relax my mind.. but haaa both of us over slept.. and it raining.. so we had lunch at my house and watched my favourite program "miss teen USA" bf was shock.. he said: normally girl don't like to watch, as they will feel jealous over those beauty.. but i reali enjoy looking.. maybe i'm a guy in a girl body?? hahaha.. anyway i have been winning him on the games we are playing (mario kart) anyway i did play cheat lah.. heee

went his house and prepare before we go out shopping.. then was happily doing some info transfer on the lappy.. out of sudden, he came in asking whether do i know where is his phone.. not in his bag nor mine.. not in my house when i called back to check, not at his bike either.. so after thinking for awhile and i realise that he might left it at my hse carpark there (long story, why it was left over). Call home, ask my dad to go down search for me.. after it been left for hour, thank god the phone is still there..

after that we went back home as both of us were quite tired, bf even dose off on the way back my home.. oh gosh, how dangerous it can be.. request to go back my home for a lil nap before our nite meeting up with lao de, jia rong and steven, had pasta for our dinner.. yummy prawn aglio again.. hmmm.. and my dear had the largest pizza, the greedy him..

so nice chatting with them @ mc cafe again.. had a great laughter.. bf got me the wedding bear.. lalalalala..

he insist on going to have my favourite cheesecake at cheesecake cafe, after chatting with them but my back ache was really terrible that i even have trouble walking neverthless that the journey was that long.. end up we only go sembawang park and then home sweet home to watch chuck and larry.. hee..

thanks for help my to apply medicine and massage my back for me.. it reali relief alot.. the back ache was a terrible exprience for me.. arghhh.. dear force me to do warm up before i do my exercise.. but i'm the lazy ones lah.. hee..

Will i able to Fulfilled my dream?

No comments: