Sunday, September 30, 2007

Yawn zzzzzzzzz I'm sooo sleepy...............

The day i got a very bad flu.. nose nearly tear off..
ah ben bday present from us.

The funniest day.. was so uncomfortable with the dress i'm wearing, rush home and change before heading to orchard with bf..

the recycle bag for the month.. and FINALLY found my favourite crepe.. the crepe which my mom always brought me to when i was young..

ah bf ducky duck coin bank and our lover pouch

the present i got for lian and the memo pad from her..




Friday nite was Ddl 'O' nite.. OT till 8pm.. rush home, prepare doll up and out we go.. waited for that stupid friend for so so long.. as he couldn't get any cab, took cab down to fetch him up.. and we got into a cab with a super funny plus crappy uncle.. really funny..


12am went out for supper after some drinking, i really have my great time laughing burst my stomach.. it was really a painful one.. back to club @ 1am.. the nite was a lil bored plus fun, only that got 6 group of ppl came over to know us and of us request to dance with us in the dance floor.. something happy and unhappy happen which i dun wish to mention it out.. lots of things happen.. kinda detest the crowd over there now..


I miss Chinablack..


while we were waiting..

finally i'm home..

am sleepy ler okay.. lucky i din go for 2nd round..


Saturday was damn tired.. slept @ 5am in the previous day.. but have promise to bring my sis to sakae sushi for our lunch.. so as a good sister i have to do it.. force to wake up @ 1pm.. a kinda busy day with my lil sis..

1)lunch @ sakae sushi
2) shop ard to get her some lil stuff to put on her phone
3) get back wat i sld get for bf
4) brought some daily usage back
5) nokia shop (realise the leather case reali do come wit the phone, but how come starhub din give neh?)
6) pay all my bill
7) brought the street directory back, and fabric paint to paint my shoe
8) arcade, pei my lil sis to play her game
9) munchy donut
10) pasar malam

at first thot that after lunch, pei her shop awhile can go back ler.. end up.. hahaha reach home alrdy near to 7pm.. just less than half day spend $100plus without buying anything much.. of cos that price exlcude paying my bills lah..


Sunday din sleep well again.. last nite youtube till 5am.. and today i got up at 10am... all because of... don't mention ler.. anyway rush to see someone *a very special someone* before i went for my hair cut appointment.. from 12.15pm till 3plus.. nearly 3hrs.. hahaha din do much just that hair cut and scalp treatment only.. but time flies mayb so long din see joline ler.. got lots of stuff to chat with her..

realise i got serious hair loss problem.. brought product cost nearly $200 just in order to save back my scalp.. so sad can.. my hair.. i used to have thick hair, but now my hair is getting lesser.. due to stress plus super lack of sleep as well..

brought eyebrown pencil, finish it again.. and then brought subway back home for my very first meal of the day.. reach home alrdy 5plus lo.. nearly faint..

at least on the way home lol

my latest hair product *heart ache*

cut short my hair again..

i think i still suit to short hair better

No comments: