Monday, July 16, 2007

Pukes... I feel so guilty after having so much supper recently..

arghhh PLEASE save me by stopping me from having more SUPPER..

More supper >>>>> more fat.. NO WAY!!

but i jus feel so bad.. can't stop myself from eating sia.. hmmm i'm always jus so greedy.. no wonder he always call me 'greedy mouth in chinese'.. heeee..

okay i'm i make up a deal with him for having supper only once a month.. i think it a good deal ah.. at least i wun feel so bloated and can't even get to slp at this stupid hour which i sld be goin to slp soon..

and wheeeeeeeeeee he promise to get me a little vacuum for my BAOBEI'ss.. so lucky of them to have such a good master.. heee :D ya but i'm made to swear to get them vacuum every once per week.. omg seem like my schedule is getting even more tight ler wor.. but it make me happy to see them clean and DUST FREE..

today was planned to go botak jone for my fish & chips but we din knw that they are closed on every monday.. so we jus change to another place for prata instead 8X

mutton soup (remind me of the video clip :D)
the tohsie (erm nt sure hw it spell) $3.20 but totally not nice.. i only ate 1/4 of it nia lor.. he finish it for me :D poor him..

2 plaster and 1 koson.. total meal $12.80.. money is not the matter but is the money spend become the fat on our body.. imagine hw much more i have to go jog in order to remove those erxin cholesterol that will harm our body when we aged..+++ so long i haven been goin to GYM.. omg.. unhealthy lifestyle.. hate it to the core.. been paying money for the fitness club but not goin is totally a waste too..

my kapo was there as well.. see excited awaiting for the supper..

it was late and he fall asleep eventually


Each of us had 1 yakult each to digest our oily and fatty food.. but i think nt much diff.. arghhh noti mouth cannot so greedy ler wor..

No comments: