Thursday, July 12, 2007

Brave.. a good pat on my shoulder..

wonder how to i pick up my courage to bring my wound to shower.. ytd something jus overwhelm me that i decided to bath together with my wound..

yap feel the pain.. but the dirt with the medicated cream simply jus too stubborn that it wun leave my wound after the shower.. so left with no choice took out Chlorhexidine water with cotton wool and use force to remove all the stubborn dirts.. ya after the cleaning process i feel proud yet painful..

please do not scroll down if you have a weak heart...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
ta da

this was the so much better than what it suppose to be in the beginning and it was much bigger as well.. has heal so much..

was so serious during the meeting yet the stupid boss go and took pict of us and i look so glum.


What do you do when you are BORED??

taking pict acting as if i'm sleeping

jus so bored

can't stand myself..




can u see my mood through my facial expression?

dino wana eat up the happy tortoise

it even eat the strawberry too

what he trying to do on top of my head?

dino conquer my whole new desk. noti noti. Nia infact he very sweet and nice.. thank god dino is good.. if not i can't imagine what he will do to my desk when i'm not around 8X

I MISS GOING TO CALIFORNIA FITNESS!!

No comments: