Sunday, July 08, 2007

ILWE!!!

Enjoy the every moment i had during the weekend.. so enjoy so lovable.. suddenly feel so moody when i come to think of tmr is mon.. saddness overwhelm me..

(Friday) half day noon MC.. when for doctor follow up.. glad to hear that my infection is so much better than before.. but there's still 1/4 having infection.. so can imagine hw big is the wound? yap told the doctor i wana do the dressing by myself.. lazy to keep goin to the doctor lazy to queue and wait ah.. and dun wish to be left out from all those info or latest update from work as well.. nite time my dear came over wana bring me to lower pierre which i requested.. but am too lazy to go out.. so we chose to watch 'Pirate's of the Carribean' at home but but but fall alseep in less than half an hour of the show.. Perhaps we jus too tired..

(Saturday) woke up @ 9am damn early can cos we had lots of program for the day..

1st station: to the bike to pay for the $300 termination fee.. 'haiz we are jus too lazy and no time to go after those stuff'.. *pray and hope* (it jus a secret of both of us.. heeeee :D)

2nd station: orchard Kaplan to get back my cheque from them.. yap dun mind losing a $200 since i'm nt in the mood and time for that courses.. will wait till next yr see how might be or not joining school again ba..

3rd station: bugis to pray pray.. got a cute sleeping dress from him.. i love the bear alot.. and proceed on the cut our hair @ Chapter 10 which i think it ex for a guy hair but normal for girls hair.. anyway in future dear will only go back there to cut his hair cause it reali look very nice lo although it kind of ex.. but compare to those $20+ he used to cut at de also not so nice rather pay abit more to get have a nicer cut..then to M)phosis to get a slipper for myself and a HP pouch from him.. check out those HP shop decided to get N95 but told dear since we are in rush are now then we shall get it once we are back to AMK later on..

4th station: ramen ten for our lunch and meet dear 'Sergeant'..

5th station: to the ever best atmosphere places which mac donald have @ amk garden that area.. and got myself FOUR insurance.. ya abit crazy rite.. first time buy insurance and jus get all the insurance @ one go.. i'm those kind of person dun reali trust what insurance de.. since everyone is forcing me to get it.. might as well get all @ one time.. and the only person whom i trust is dear sergeant so anything la.. and i dun reali like to hear what they say bout.. jus rougly knw and get it can ler.. no naggy if not i wun buy.. at least he wun.. and he is jus so cute and friendly lor and he reali care for me and dear.. he's dear good friend as well.. so i trust him too..

6th station: checking out HP's.. walking up and down.. suddenly can't make up my mind whether to get O2, N95 or K810i.. keep walking in to diff HP's shop.. poor dear have to carry those heavy stuff and acc me sia.. tks dear muack.. and my dear was so nice and tell me jus to get something i like lo.. but all 3 hps i also like le.. O2 got organiser which i can on my outlook email checking my work stuff every mins and hrs lo.. N95 jus wish to get it no much reason.. K810i like the function and camera alot but too bad abit sian liao cos currently using K800i like no diff sia..

So some dilly dally.. he told me something jus get N95 then in future dun like jus change again lor.. but i dun wan.. dun like to keep changing phone.. but reali like the design of N95.. so jus nice when i decided to get it.. those ppl selling hp de all suggest not to get it and say it kind of stupid if i reali get it unless i dun mind buying and sell it off after weeks or months lo.. sure will sell nt long after i got it de.. and the feedback not good la and batt not lasting la.. this and that.. come to think of it reali la if i go oversea sure use hp and din always charge like not very fang bian hor.. after hearing from afew hp shop suggestion.. decided to get my lovely K810i.. heee glad that i chose that in the end.. saw dear friend @ amk hub too..

7th station: bishan junction 8 jus to get my eeyore.. heee my dear is jus simply the best.. checking out those vaio laptop.. thinking of getting one for him as a surprise.. but should i?? duno shall see how again incase he get it before i can give him a surprise.. and had long john sliver for our dinner before he sent me back.. cos i nid to rush back to meet ling and kit for our nite outing lol..

8th station: home to put all the stuff and changed.. jus nice when me and dear walk out of the carpark hear someone calling me.. it ling with kit jus nice they also reach my hse downstair to fetch me out.. ask them to wait and rush everything lo even bring my medi out to eat.. :D

9th station: seletar dam with ling, kit and shum came too.. saw 2 group of ah dear friend there as well.. it also a old place which me and dear always go there with his friend.. but it been so long we dun hang out together.. diff timing etc...........

10th station: my home.. send ling back and realise her bro din knw that she wasn't home and lock inside of the door.. no choice and she came over my place.. promise to pei her chat till 5am when she go back home since it only 1 and a half hr more to go.. chat till nearly 5am and i fall asleep eventually.. paiseh paiseh.. next time when i got more than enuff of slp the day before then pei u chat till dawn kk..

the cuties sleep dress i got from him..
the slipper i got for myself and hp pouch from him.. he dun like to buy any shoe or slipper for me de..
the funny car we saw @ the carpark.. super cute hor.. 'Transformer'
secretly snap a pict of him
my handsome dear with handsome hair.. (drool all over)
Loving
he look better than me in this pict (angry)..
haa we forgot to get our favourite durian strudel.. so he purposely drove me over to get it :D
the very nice atmosphere.. ok i like those natural place and it so quiet and nice.. can feel peace over there..
my hair look so normal after the cutting.. chey
awaiting for them to get my drink and ice-cream..
i like the side of my hair more..
the essence of chicken which nicey dear sergeant got for both of us when he heard that we got into accident.. he look so worried.. thank you so much..

my lovely K810i from him (tks my dear for the HP and being so sweet to me)
front
back
and my ever silly eeyore & i rename him as KPO.. heee and KPO is sleeping rite now wor
sitting on top of shum car and with kit cushion and mr bean bear.. hee :D

Yap and now i'm the shareholder of dear new bike.. decided to pay $300 to be alittle shareholder of his new bike.. heee although it reali small amount compare to him getting the bike but it jus for fun for paying the money only.. wana have a share of it also mah.. and i feel so guilty bout it.. 'yuan lai' dear wanted to get other bike de.. because i like Gilera and cos i scare of exhust pipe ler that's why he get this bike.. if not with the same amount of money he can get a even much more bigger bike leh.. feel reali touched by him lor.. even thou he's friend were saying the same thing but he still simply ignore and proceed on to get it.. my dear is simply the best of all.. and nw i only knw if they wana ride bike to camp also nid to pass their army licence.. hee so cute hor and of cos my dear get it pass by 1 time which is long long ago la..

currently we are jus so busy.. ever since months ago we are discussing goin over to the bank together and get his credit card so he can sub one for me too.. but up to date we are still not free for it..

Loving my Mr Zhuo!!!!

No comments: