Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Rediculous!!!!!

Recently just brought K810i and on that night itself realise there's something very wrong with the keypad, it kind of loose which it shouldn't be that way..

Ytd called sonyericsson hotline to check out with them.. and found out that i'm NOT suppose to do a one to one exchange with them (what i have been told that it their rules), while also require to get my phone repair.. doesn't it sound crazy, when you jus brought a phone and the following day u bring it down for REPAIR?? omg.. what is this?

Just sented a email over to sonyericsson.. hope they will be doin something bout it.. if not i might as well jus sell away the phone..

Jus nice when everything happen realise the DOPOD PDA phone i like the camera also got flash sia.. thinking of changing to that phone or either jus get one more phone for my organiser ba.. shall see how again..

Anyway was in a damn HIGH mood when ending work soon.. purposely to stay OT with boss jus to shift my new seating.. wheeeeeeeeee.. okie admit i like the new sitting alot.. cos i love working in an enclose area ah..

another thing which make me damn high is my ex boss ah tay.. she told me something while on our way in the co. bus back home after work..

suddenly asked me:

tay: how your new job scope blah blah blah...

me: okay la sometime happy, angry, disappointed or normal lor.

tay: oh.. but hor i heard something leh..

me: what?

tay: our client keep praising you (the detail shall be a *secret*)

me: oh

tay: and our director also like the way you work

me: hw come you got talk to him this kind of stuff sia

tay: of cos la, you thot i never chat with him personal stuff de ah?

me: *grinz*

tay: even our client boss also fond of you (heard something which i can't even believe it with my own ear and dun worry it a girl la).

me: of cos la, you highly recommend me for the promotion i can't possible let you down ba.

tay: yap, i also feel proud when i heard those.

me: honestly i thot the client hate me lots sia.

tay: of cos not.

this goes on.........................................

Am flying up, up and UP..

Was so happy.. really motivate me even more to work even better.. Jus when i was thinking of giving it up.. NOPE I WON'T..

Thank You so much for trusting me.. No words can describe the FEEL i'm having right now..

Will SMILE in my dream too....

No comments: