Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Regret not getting Dopod phone.. haiz..

Busy busy busy.. no time for other stuff.. so many things to think and worry bout..

today gona stay OT to sent some email out.. but then my mom was so nice to call to ask me go dinner with them when I was in a discussion.. then they overheard our conversation and ask me to go back first lor.. so all of us jus went back..

feeling stone even after work.. still can't pull back my mind from work..arghh..

anyway ytd heard frm mun that Complete Moisture solution was recall back.. ya till nw i'm still using it without knowing.. so today jus went to brought a new solution.. really duno whether can sensitive eye can take it or not if not i gona change it again.. hope SOLO care will be a good brand ba..

tks mom for buying the solution for me.. and even buy me dinner @ crystal jade which i sld be the one treating.. so big liao still let you treat.. haiz feel so bad.. and nicey her still brought my favourite yohurt and munchy donut for me.. wheeeeeeeee

yap and today i got my credit card applied.. wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!! happy happy..

till nw still not not feeling well.. flu and coughing was definitely bad..

finally i force my foot to step on the floor and walk properly and stop myself from limping.. it reali hard when u are so used to walk with one foot tiptop..

No comments: