Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm SO FULL.. stomach bursting soon....

No OT today.. jus because i wanted to go purchase my 'Munchy Donut'.. so nice of bin to accompany me there and we queued for nearly 1hr.. -_-" even thou bin brought some donut back too but still feel kinda bad wonder does he reali like donut or not.. if not, reali feel so bad for making him to pei me and even buy down the donut..

So suay today.. initially had one button at the very bottom of my shirt came off.. so it still ok.. until end of work i drop the 2nd button at the middle one so still ok la.. until the very last one when we were outside having our 'happy hr' i drop the 1 more sickening button.. which mean from the bottom all 3 button were gone and ok good excuse for me to take cab back home.. before that was telling bin that looking at the dark sky, knowing that later sure super big rain blah blah blah.. he jus tell me no more excuse for taking cab.. arghh.. haaaaa but end up i still won.. cabby back home.. anyway does taiwan clothing quality so lousy? or is my mom so good at washing cloth that it make my button become so loose?

Mom cook my favourite Szechuan soup.. wheeeeeee so nicey can.. finish 1 big bowl of soup and rice.. and had my donut as my dessert as well.. :D

Feel like blurting out loud.. lalalalalalala..

i'm having a very bad headache.. beddy wait for me......................

No comments: