Sunday, July 29, 2007

Wasn't in good mood last nite..

Drink down 1/4 bottle of my japanese alochol content of 25% within 5 to 10mins..those alochol with need to mixed with soft drink or plain water de.. so can u imagine hw much water do i drink down in such a short time..

By the time i realise drinking down so much alochol in jus 10mins time? i'm a little tipsy..

Back to room.. not knowing when did i fall asleep, with my pc and tv on..

Nth goes wrong till noon time when i had my shower and i vomit.. yuckz.. very smelly and erxin lor..

Feeling giddy rite now.. weirdy not drunk or what why do i vomit? or mayb due to recently wasn't feeling very good as well?

I'm not a poor drinker nor a very good drinker.. i only vomit if i reali had super lots of alochol not like now.. OH MY..

had been sleeping whole day since ytd.. jus got up to get my shower foam and wrap his pressie.. later aft finish packing my bag, i gona slack on my bed and watch tv till i slp again..

No comments: