Sunday, July 22, 2007

Friday.. promise to pei him go to see chinese medication but but but......

saw this advertisment that 8pm will be have Jolin on channel U and 9pm 'xin yi xing' wish to watch both of the show.. so he ask me to stay home watch and will come over to pick me up @ 10pm.. wheeeeeeeee.. he jus so nice..

thinking hard where can we go for our supper.. something strike his mind, my favourite fast food @ airport.. :D

before heading to airport.. me with my precious


omg.. got so much feel once we reach terminal 1.. it remind us of something *secret* grinz
decided to go walk ard before headed for our meal.. took skytrain to terminal 2..

in the skytrain
@ terminal 2

muackz

my poor him, hand still not yet recover

my hair is so messy

do i look like the statue?

baobei tag along with us

my favourite Popeyes fastfood, it flash back some of the memories 8X

3 pieces chicken meal

watching @ the flying off plane

can see us?

smilez

goin back home to zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Saturday.. wake up @ 9.30am, meet his friend which is my insurance agent at AMK hub..

we were late.. as usual laze on the bed before getting up to prepare.. then to his hse for him to wash up and change too..

reach there ard 11am, which was ard 1hr late.. lucky his friend were late too..

first station to DBS bank to get account open for my investment..

second station to UOB

& third station to Citibank..

wow in jus 1 hr could settle 3 stuff @ 3 diff bank, was so contented..

Lunch @ S11 to have my favourite chicken chop.. okok i knw i have alot of favourite food, this is what eve is like :D .. brought nail color from O2 wheeee

the O2 nail polish i got from amkhub

Rush down to orchard to get his pressie for him and intend to go home slack once we brought the pressie.. end up i jus can't stop shopping once we reach there..

first stop to LV to check out whether is there's any design he like.. as what i expected sure NO.. cause he dun like the quality and design la..

so we head to Gucci to chose the wallet he want.. wanted to get the one who lesser compartment but will get one more card holder for him..

but my silly him chose the one who more compartment cause he say dun wish to see me paying more for getting 1 wallet and 1 card holder for him..

his 22th pressie which is the same as last yr de..

his old wallet (the one he lost it and got his heartbroken too)

his 21st bday pressie

the wallet and big big card for him.. this yr what card sld i get for him neh..

car show @ taka (lambogini)

modified




something caught my attention.. Toyota bB.. kind of cute.. but sorry din took pict of it..

Went to look for MAC lipgross.. knowing CKtang have but stabborn me, insist goin other place to find like we walk from taka to wisma (we miss out MAC outlet, haiz..cause i was too engross looking @ clothing), from wisma to paragon then to centerpoint.. arghhh.. damn angry hw can i miss out when we were @ wisma la..

pekchek so i give up lor.. then time round then get it ba..

soft cookies and brownie.. yummy

our next destination was PS.. cause need to go beside that building to get my cash deposit into the citibank account.. so mafan rite.. there's reali short of cash desposit machine leh..

walking for the whole day till my leg sore.. went in to m)phosis jus to get a sandels to wear.

this make my leg sore

the slipper.. ya i knw i got lots of same similiar slipper frm m)phosis.. but i like mah..

the cafe cartel was having a damn long queue.. queue for ard 10mins telling him that i'm reali tired from queuing.. went long john sliver for meal instead.. dun need to queue and fast.. not hungry but jus wish to sit down that's all..

the foot is bigger than my face..

something to display on my office desk

the new speaker to put @ office too..

Last but not least I miss him alot..

No comments: