Sunday, July 15, 2007

Jialat.. was down with cough, sorethroat and slight fever since fri nite..

ytd woke up every hr since 8am to see my hp.. but still feeling moody after that with sickness so when back to slp.. noon finally cannot tahan that sickening sorethroat which is so painful, force myself up to drink more water, wash up and had my lunch... after lunch fall asleep on sofa again..

slept till evening get up to prepare and off i went to shopping.. intend to go shop after goin
m)phosis to get the thing i wan.. but hor reach bugis alrdy kinda late.. and worse the coin pouch i wanted to get was out of stock.. so nice of them helping me to check out all those outlet which is nearby for the stock.. to my disappoinment all were OUT OF STOCK.. was so so sad.. suddenly recall back the previous nite saw it at taka ask them to call them.. but the phone is engage.. so without waiting for the ans i jus rush down on my own since it alrdy so late ler.. goin to be 9pm soon and i'm meeting him 9.30pm at amk hub leh..

lucky.. taka still have the stock.. so after purchasing have to rush off again.. with painful leg due to the stupid new sandels from m)phosis.. had brought so much sandels from them but this is the first which make me leg damn painful lo..

reached amk he saw me forcing myself to walk, wanted to piggy back me.. while i insist not.. cause paiseh ah so many ppl.. he wanted to treat me go fish & co for dessert but i chose seafood platter again.. wahahaha supper sia.. lucky they still allow us in at ard 10pm lor..

end up still i pay for the meal.. evil him.. unfair.. due to the stupid citibank voucher dessert stuff de.. tao yan.. dun care mus force him to treat me something back tonite..

but overall am still glad that afterall he still went searching for me.. at least i knw how much i'm to him.. sorry dear for my wildness..

and my he was so nice.. knowing i'm paiseh to let him piggy back at amk hub so he wait till reach my hse carpark he piggy back me till i reach my hse door, sitting on top of my shoe wardrobe.. when i jump down from it he still scold me for nt waiting for him to open the door and piggy back me in.. (haaa jus too late.. cause i always react faster than him)

mashroom soup, seafood platter, pineapple and orange juice.. (and so where is he looking at?)
mango pudding.. (too milky yuckz i dun like)

my favourite.. but hor amk hub de not as nice as the one at orchard..

the m)phosis pouch that make me when up and down.. if i knw earlier shall get it the day before lo.. getting all my brandy wallet changed to this but reali only manage to put in Dior and LV stuff in but not the Gucci one if not too fat liao cannot lock it up.. ;( (thot can put everything into one)

water blister

and the injury toe.. arghhh nt goin to wear that sandels anymore..

anyone wanted the sandels?? honestly i dun mind giving it away after wearing it once.. so painful.. the sandels is pretty but pain lor..

oh ya thursday nite when to watch Harry Potter.. eh indeed it not very nice.. but no comment since even before we went in the cinemas we weren't in a very high expectation for his show.. haaaaa.. BINGO it jus like what almost everyone describe nth much, not very nice.. go watch it and comment urself ba..

No comments: