Friday, July 06, 2007

Am so angry with myself..

Recently i jus find myself so hard focus on my job.. i duno why.. my brain seem so empty.. Wonder what happen to me aft the accident jus so hard to concentrate on working..

Arghhh BUCK UP EVE!!!!

Jus some pict i took the last few days.. dun feel like talking much..

the ever hungry me with 5 dish of 'cai'
mun poor doggy

ling dun say i change liao.. help u revenge.. (cutting bin hand)

the cake for tay

haaa miss interpret that tay like kitty.. so we got her this..

when to her office to get her surprise even switch off the light

Happy Birthday Ah Tay.. the cake was very nice and cute.. i knw i have a greedy mouth 8X
everyone inside tay office

group photo.. my previous boss.. till now she still so care bout my promotion worry that i will be bully by them.. tks tay muackz..

me n mun got her this cute cushion.. so she will miss us whenever she saw it :D

the day me and ling wear almost the same clothing.. she wanted to take the pict yet run off so fast sia.. but it look so natural.. anyway clement and ben was behind acting as us.. super act cute.. cannot stand both of them..

got this for my client bday.. happy birthday ong.

I LOVE SLEEPING.

Happy Birthday to Shuhua, Dad, Ah Tay, Xiao Hui.. May all your wish come true..

No comments: