Monday, February 05, 2007

youtube again it distroying my life. slept @ 8am this morning. Gastric pain is killing me. 1pm mom woke me up to look aft my sis as she need to go out awhile to get something and my little sis is seriously sick too. continue to watch youtube till 5pm then prepare to go out for the wedding dinner.

Reach orchard rush to get the Fossil watch first. But so angry aft i reach home realise there's some prob with the watch hard to describe but even the leather abit torn. wtf tmr die also mus get it change dun blame me for unreasonable if i argue with them. i hate things to be lidat.

saw wang tian cai @ Meritus Mandarin while waiting for dawn to reach before we headed to the wedding.

ME!
me & elva!
me n my naughty ideal.
I look so fat & sleepy!!
elva!
lian!
dawn!
dawn & me!
yeah it us!
me & lian!
tks yy for sending us back!!
if nt i think i will faint half way due to my stomach pain till very jialat.

ME again!
so hw do i look?





Meritus Mandarin!
finally it a pair!
can u spot the diff?

tks mich for willing to get the watch change on my behalf. love you girl. you are the best!!

No comments: