Monday, February 19, 2007

1st day of Chinese New Year. Mood was jus damn good. Duno why i jus like the feeling of cny.

As usual will get ang bo from my parent first before heading off to ah ma house.

Today whole day was like running here n there. went bugis to pray first, then ah ma hse, da poh hse, singapore river, satay at lau pa sha then home. omg have been eating for the whole day sia.

promise dear to go watch movie @ 1plus de. but hor i reached home already 12plus ler both of us also tired ler plus some misunderstanding so jus cancel it lo.

rachel asked me to go Music Underground, sorry very tired ler so nt goin. hee not i put aeroplane ah.

Before goin out.
cheer.

mom & dad

mom, sis & dad.

mom, dad & bro.

mom, dad & me.

bro & sis wana be a pole dancer?

family pict.
mostly all of the pict is family pict.

the one without flash.

a natural pict.

yeah family pict again.

introducing the Fullerton Hotel.

weiting & bro.
the couple!

infront of the fullerton hotel.

a closer up de.

sis.

mom & dad again.

mammy.

both of them being force by me to act cute.
wahahahahahaha!!

me hugging ???? oops i forgot the name :X

me.

acting cute.

not happy.

telling u something.................

can u see what i'm pointing at?

arghhh it the 2nd pimple i have jus the day before CNY.
*faint*

smilez

hmmm

bleah XP

box myself


tmr duno wana go blade ant leh. althought it was in 1 of our plan with dear la. will see how again lor. see my mood.

enjoy the blog!!!

No comments: